Author Topic: AMLO accuses Biden, says new border wall is "pure publicity"  (Read 208 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
AMLO accuses Biden, says new border wall is "pure publicity"
« on: October 08, 2023, 04:11:37 pm »
AMLO accuses Biden, says new border wall is "pure publicity"
JAZZ SHAW 5:31 PM on October 07, 2023

The latest episode in the ongoing comedic series based on Joe Biden’s series of reversals in his attitude toward Donald Trump’s border wall comes to us from south of the border and a person who is directly impacted by these decisions. Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador (AMLO) decided to weigh in on the situation and spiced up his comments with some inside information about private conversations he had with people from the Biden administration. Assuming he’s laying all of his cards on the table, AMLO isn’t buying it. He doesn’t believe that Biden and his team really want to build any more sections of the wall and doesn’t think it’s even going to happen. (He may be right about that, but more on that in a moment.) He called the idea “pure publicity” and suggested that he may have gotten his information during meetings with American administration officials including Antony Blinken. (NY Post)

The U.S. government does not want to build new sections of wall on its border with Mexico, Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador said on Friday, expressing doubt that the planned construction would be carried out.

“It’s pure publicity,” Lopez Obrador said in a regular morning press conference after the Biden administration announced it would build additional sections of border wall, carrying forward a signature policy of the Trump administration.

A high-ranking delegation of U.S. officials met Thursday with their Mexican counterparts, among them U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken.

https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2023/10/07/amlo-accuses-biden-says-new-border-wall-is-pure-publicity-n582969
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online libertybele

Re: AMLO accuses Biden, says new border wall is "pure publicity"
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2023, 04:40:47 pm »
Let's see ... Brandon issues an emergency alert on all phones and tv's then he announces that 200 or so miles of border are going to be built.  Then the attack on Israel happens with the release of $6billion to Iran.

....hmm maybe Americans are waking up??  Way too late.  Those coming across wanting to harm Americans and destroy this country are already here.

I'm not believing for a second that anything will be done to secure our borders -- all smoke and mirrors from Brandon & Co., to make some think we are nice and secure. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.