Author Topic: VIDEO: "Red Dawn" Movie Prophetic About Illegal Communist Border Invasion  (Read 530 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
The 1984 film "Red Dawn" was prophetic in a way many might have missed. Namely that the USA would be infiltrated by Communist illegals through its borders. Take a look at a scene from "Red Dawn" and a scene of the sad reality of the border right now. The only thing "Red Dawn" did not envision was that a CORRUPT American government would be the ones to open the door at the border to allow Communist infiltrators to flood in.

https://rumble.com/embed/v3l8q48/?pub=7wvc3
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
That movie never left me, because that's what the Marxists and Jihadis have always wanted to do.

Except no one ever thought our own FedGov would do it internally with open borders and such, not to mention a total abandonment of the Monroe doctrine. So now we are vulnerable to that scenario.

But I hope they realize what they are dealing with. Know a few of you live in the Midwest, but understand the culture here. Where I live we never recovered from the Rust Belt. For a good 100 mile radius or more we're still fairly economically depressed, farm and factory territory. We've not been totally suburbanized, still alot of blue collar and country boys, yes even down to Gen Z. People are a little tougher, and there's still alot of fight here, conservative, and alot of ex-military.

We are also armed to the teeth. No, alot of us aren't soldiers, but if you try the Red Dawn scenario, you will bust open the hornet's nest and we will find a way to mob you and kill you. It will be ugly, we will take losses but we will kill you anyway. You can morally wag your finger at us, but it will be right, and it will be just.

No bravado, just grit and resolute. So if you're feeling froggy....
The Republic is lost.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
That movie never left me, because that's what the Marxists and Jihadis have always wanted to do.

Except no one ever thought our own FedGov would do it internally with open borders and such, not to mention a total abandonment of the Monroe doctrine. So now we are vulnerable to that scenario.

But I hope they realize what they are dealing with. Know a few of you live in the Midwest, but understand the culture here. Where I live we never recovered from the Rust Belt. For a good 100 mile radius or more we're still fairly economically depressed, farm and factory territory. We've not been totally suburbanized, still alot of blue collar and country boys, yes even down to Gen Z. People are a little tougher, and there's still alot of fight here, conservative, and alot of ex-military.

We are also armed to the teeth. No, alot of us aren't soldiers, but if you try the Red Dawn scenario, you will bust open the hornet's nest and we will find a way to mob you and kill you. It will be ugly, we will take losses but we will kill you anyway. You can morally wag your finger at us, but it will be right, and it will be just.

No bravado, just grit and resolute. So if you're feeling froggy....
Not much different across the high plains. Most are at most a generation from the farm or the oil patch, and armed to the teeth. Not to mention most every household has a vehicle capable of going off road, on average. Try not to be too two dimensional, at the very least such resistance would be far better done using drones to gather intel.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis