Author Topic: Photos: Migrants Swarm Mexican Railroad, Force Train to Stop  (Read 184 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Photos: Migrants Swarm Mexican Railroad, Force Train to Stop
« on: October 08, 2023, 02:23:19 pm »
Photos: Migrants Swarm Mexican Railroad, Force Train to Stop
Mexican Train 3Breitbart Texas / Cartel Chronicles
CARTEL CHRONICLES7 Oct 2023131

A group of migrants in Mexico trying to make their way to the U.S. border swarmed a series of railroad tracks, forcing a train operator to come to a full stop. Once the train stopped, the migrants boarded and continued their journey north.

The incident took place this week near the town of Huichapan, Hidalgo, where the train conductor used a cell phone to photograph a group of migrants who were walking on the rail tracks. The migrants waved their cell phone lights as they approached the train that was moving toward them.

After the train was forced to a stop, hundreds of migrants got on without any Mexican law enforcement agency interference. Sources within Mexico’s National Immigration Institute revealed to Breitbart Texas that similar incidents occur regularly along the cargo rail routes connecting central Mexico with the border states of Nuevo Leon and Coahuila.

The INM official revealed that migrants try to make their way to Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, and continue on to Piedras Negras or Ciudad Acuna, Coahuila — two Mexican cities on the Texas border that have become immigration hotspots in recent months.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2023/10/07/photos-migrants-swarm-mexican-railroad-forcing-train-to-stop/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson