Author Topic: Why the sociopaths are winning and the obvious thing we’re not doing about it | Opinion  (Read 183 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
 Why the sociopaths are winning and the obvious thing we’re not doing about it | Opinion
Opinion by Jeremy Sherman

2h

The culture war is not fundamentally between left and right, liberal and conservative, progressive and reactionary, tolerant and intolerant.

Fundamentally it has nothing to do with ideals, values or visions of the future. It’s a fight between decent people and sociopaths.

Psychopaths are congenitally shameless. Born, that way, they are neurologically deaf to the inner nag of empathy.

Sociopaths aren’t born but made. Some are brainwashed but many are not. Many are motivated sociopaths because being one is tempting, satisfying, efficient and effective.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/why-the-sociopaths-are-winning-and-the-obvious-thing-we-re-not-doing-about-it-opinion/ar-AA1hPYIC?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=7c6c293870624ee3906ef7c91349f27d&ei=22
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson