Author Topic: Hunter Biden’s daughter Naomi ‘vandalized’ US Capitol while a Senate Page — which led to groveling a  (Read 967 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Hunter Biden’s daughter Naomi ‘vandalized’ US Capitol while a Senate Page — which led to groveling apology
By Jon Levine   
Published Oct. 7, 2023, 7:33 a.m. ET

Hunter Biden’s daughter, Naomi, allegedly vandalized the United States Capitol in 2011 when she worked as a Senate page — which prompted her dad to make a groveling apology to the head of the page program, The Post has learned.

Naomi Biden, who was 17 and a student at Washington D.C.’s elite Sidwell Friends high school, landed a plum gig as a page for Nevada Sen. Harry Reid — then the chamber’s powerful majority leader.

Her grandfather, Joe Biden, was vice president at the time.

In June 2011, she and a fellow page were given a tour of the Capitol dome, a privilege ordinarily reserved only for members of Congress and their guests.

Naomi and her page pal allegedly defaced the walls around the historic dome.

“It was vandalism,” said one former Reid staffer. “I remember perfectly. On the tour of the rotunda when you go up to the top of the dome, they carved their names into the stone.”

“It’s up at the very top so you can only have a couple of people up there at a time. It would have had to have been on the tour. There is no way they could have gotten up there at any other time,” the insider recalled.

“They had to bring in architects and everything to buff it out.”

A second former Reid staffer said Joe Biden was informed of the misbehavior.

Hunter Biden — who spent much of 2011 leveraging his name and connections in the service of foreign business partners — attempted to stem the imbroglio in a desperate email to Elizabeth Roach, the longtime boss of the Senate page program.

“I am Naomi Biden’s Dad. I cannot express how sorry I am for Naomi’s behavior. I have been in meetings all day and just heard . . . what happened. As soon as Naomi is finished work today I will be speaking with her. I am very disappointed in their behavior, but understand that the intent was not malicious,” he wrote on June 30, 2011, in an email contained on his abandoned laptop.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/10/07/naomi-biden-vandalized-us-capitol-while-a-senate-page/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

WTH. The whole %*$# family.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Hoodat

Vandalizing the Capitol?  Aren't there people in prison right now for doing that?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

Vandalizing the Capitol?  Aren't there people in prison right now for doing that?
A lot less than that.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Some animals are more equal than others.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline andy58-in-nh

WTH. The whole %*$# family.

It's an act. They call it: "The Kakistocrats".
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline PeteS in CA

Is she the daughter whose college fund Hunter raided for his whoring and doping?

ETA: Looking at the thread about his college fund raid, that daughter was Maisy, not Naomi.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2023, 04:30:00 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Hoodat

Is she the daughter whose college fund Hunter raided for his whoring and doping?

ETA: Looking at the thread about his college fund raid, that daughter was Maisy, not Naomi.

Naomi is Hunter's sister.  And likely the one who brought coke into the White House.  According to her dad, she is great to take showers with.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Since she was only 17,I am willing to let her get by with a slap on the  wrist.

Can't speak for any of you,but I was kinda "out there" when I was 17.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
A lot less than that.
Right. They didn't carve it in stone.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis