Author Topic: Migrants are now being sent to New York City by PLANE from California - with the Salvation Army foot  (Read 204 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Migrants are now being sent to New York City by PLANE from California - with the Salvation Army footing the bill
Story by Will Potter For Dailymail.Com •
13h

The charity has been helping migrants fly to New York using FEMA money

Documents shared online showed migrants are taking flights while in the US

It comes as NYC Mayor Eric Adams has travelled south of the border this week

The Salvation Army has been facilitating the rampant migration of refugees into New York City, funding their efforts using FEMA emergency cash, and adding to the Big Apple's crisis.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/migrants-are-now-being-sent-to-new-york-city-by-plane-from-california-with-the-salvation-army-footing-the-bill/ar-AA1hOA2g?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=a1d1fbc5dae942ef9c91a0ef6e526edd&ei=43
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Doesn't Mejifornia get a burr up it's ass when Tejas sends them illegals?  Why aren't they stopping this abuse of NY? 88finger point
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson