Author Topic: Suspects rip off vintage store, but overlook glaring issue with what they took  (Read 367 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Suspects rip off vintage store, but overlook glaring issue with what they took
© Provided by FOX News

Thieves in Nebraska managed to swipe thousands of dollars in merchandise from a vintage clothing store this summer, but police recently revealed they mostly made off with a bunch of shoes only for left feet.

The Lincoln Police Department responded to the store Exclusive Hype in Lincoln on Aug. 18 at 6:38 a.m. after a neighbor saw one of the store’s windows "had been shattered and contacted police along with the store owners," a police statement report provided to Fox News Digital stated.

Lincoln Crime Stoppers reported on its website that a VW Atlas was seen in security footage pulling up to the location at about 4 a.m. and three suspects exited the vehicle.

They tried to enter the store by pulling on a strap on the shop’s front door, but that method failed and the suspects reportedly turned their attention to breaking a window to get in.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/suspects-rip-off-vintage-store-but-overlook-glaring-issue-with-what-they-took/ar-AA1hPnGP?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=a1d1fbc5dae942ef9c91a0ef6e526edd&ei=12
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
 :laughingdog: Rocket scientists, no doubt! :mauslaff:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'll bet none of the left shoes are work boots....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: