Author Topic: BREAKING...Israel declares "state of war alert" as Hamas fires thousand of rockets  (Read 18555 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
We have no idea what happens to anything we send into Ukraine.   :shrug:

I seem to remember the Democrats screaming at the suggestion that all expenditure of funds in Ukraine be chronicled and verified.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

War in Europe.
War in the Middle East.
War with China.

This is what happens when America elects a weak, stupid, anti-Trump, anti-Israel, Alzheimer patient to lead the world.
Obviously our enemies will take advantage while they can. Biden is an idiot King, and he rules like a fool.
All the world knows this. This is all on Biden supporters and the NeverTrump fanatics.

@240B

Damned right!   :beer:
« Last Edit: October 08, 2023, 03:24:35 am by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
May get Mod slapped for this....  but....

There's a reason our ancestors fought the Muzzie scourge 700-900 years ago.  Our cultures are not compatible.  Never has been ...  Never will! be.  The sooner we deal with it, the better.

This isn't Facebook.   :cool:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Page 50 Bookmark... It is Biden's fault, no Trump's fault. It is just the battle the Bible predicted to the end days. It will never end until the Lord puts an end to it... pick your side, cause it is only gonna get rougher and odds are there will not be a USA to factor in the equation soon enough.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
@240B

Damned right!   :beer:
So is this number 1000 times Trump was absolutely right?
Or is it 1001?
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Hoodat

Posted at 23:59 7 Oct23:59 7 Oct
Police station recaptured - local media
The Israeli military have regained control of a police station near the border with the Gaza strip that had been captured by Palestinian militants.

Hamas infiltrated the town of Sderot on Saturday and stormed the police station.

Following the Israeli police operation, 10 militants were killed in the operation, the Times of Israel reported, quoting border police commander Amir Cohen.

https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-middle-east-67037895
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online DB

If China goes for Taiwan during all the chaos that will up end our world as we know it.

Taiwan is the manufacturing hub for all things high tech. It will bring many companies, if not countries to their knees. Anything short of a fast harsh response to repel China will be Armagedón for much of our technology world.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
China is NOT going to attack Taiwan.  Pure nonsense.  It would end trade with the west almost in its entirety, and leave China with Russia, North Korea, Cuba, Venezuela and half a dozen other rogue nations, cutting jobs by 70% and sending their economy into a long term depression.  Not happening.

But in regard to Israel, this is war, and Israel should treat it as war and NOT a terrorist act, which it is not.  I say give the Palestinians 72 to 96 hours to clear out of the Gaza  Strip, and then level it.  Thereafter, it can be a practice bombing range for the Israelis.   But issue out a statement that forthwith, no Palestinian will ever be permitted to live in Gaza again.  They will be bombed with no warning until nothing in that space ever moves again, not even a blade of grass.

And by the way, all my life I have heard that Israel is our ally, and I believe they are our ally.  So where the f*** is the carrier taskforce in the Med flying sorties to destroy the enemy of our ally?  A solid week of nonstop sorties off a US carrier leveling Gaza would end this nonsense, with a warning to Hezbollah to stay out of it, or experience the same.  Enough is enough with these animals.

Even arab states think of Palestinians as animals and go through the motions of any support. 

Time for Netanyahu to get off his rhetoric *ss and kill these murderous bums totally. 

I SAY WARN THE FOLKS TO GET OUT, AND THEN LEVEL THE GAZA STRIP TO ASHES!!!
« Last Edit: October 08, 2023, 06:29:45 am by jafo2010 »

Online Hoodat

It's a different Gaza this morning

Rushdi Abu Alouf - BBC News, Gaza City  |  Posted at 2:48

Twenty-four hours ago we saw people in Gaza celebrating Hamas firing thousands of rockets into Israel.

This morning, the picture in Gaza is the opposite.

People are staying indoors, the sounds of explosions have been continuous, and a cloud of black smoke engulfes Gaza.

Most areas are without electricity as Israel has stopped supplying Gaza with power. Water supplies have also been down since yesterday.

One of the more significant strikes from Israel this morning targeted the Watan Tower - a building that serves as a "hub" for Internet providers in Gaza.

https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-middle-east

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
A glimpse to the future
Except 'WHEN' (not if) it happens in Europe, the Europeans will refuse to defend themselves or to retaliate.
Based on some misguided 'woke' humanitarian concerns. Islam is already laying the groundwork for this now.

We cannot attack them. They are just poor simple starving "refugees".
We are not like Israel. Europe is intellectual and 'enlightened'. We will give them more money and benefits.
Then they will stop the violence.

To all the Hamas and Palestinian supporters know this, their war is against civilization and the world. Israel is only the beginning. If you think they wouldn't rape and murder you and your wife and children you are delusional. They will kill you and have killed Infidels all over the world just exactly like they do to Israelis.  Islam says that Infidels are either slaves or dead. When they say that it includes YOU. Supporting them will not make you 'safe'. You only make them stronger and more dangerous when they come for you.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2023, 09:52:12 am by 240B »

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker

https://twitter.com/JRubinBlogger/status/1710735911418315152
Gaslighting nonsense and won't age well. That wench is as stupid and partisan as they come.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
It's a different Gaza this morning

Rushdi Abu Alouf - BBC News, Gaza City  |  Posted at 2:48

Twenty-four hours ago we saw people in Gaza celebrating Hamas firing thousands of rockets into Israel.

This morning, the picture in Gaza is the opposite.

People are staying indoors, the sounds of explosions have been continuous, and a cloud of black smoke engulfes Gaza.

Most areas are without electricity as Israel has stopped supplying Gaza with power. Water supplies have also been down since yesterday.

One of the more significant strikes from Israel this morning targeted the Watan Tower - a building that serves as a "hub" for Internet providers in Gaza.

https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-middle-east
The BBC sucks a$$...they put the pali stats on casualties above the Israelis ("also")...
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I am sure all of the hostages captured by Hamas are no longer in Gaza.
In Gaza the IDF could find/rescue some of them. I doubt many of them will ever be recovered.
No worse fate on Earth than an Infidel woman (or child) of any country being captured Muslims.

The first stop will likely be Egypt.
Then they will be distributed around the Muslim world as slaves and propaganda.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2023, 12:44:07 pm by 240B »

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Israel’s 9/11: The day after

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2023/10/on-israels-9-11.php

As William Buckley used to say, herewith a few comments on Hamas’s 10/7 attack on Israel (with apologies for those that have already achieved the status of cliché):

• Hamas’s 10/7 attack is something like Israel’s 9/11, only worse. Israel’s death toll has hit more than 350. Adjusting for population and measuring by the deaths inflicted so far, Israel has suffered (is suffering) an attack that is something like three times more damaging than 9/11.

• Hamas is a genocidal terrorist organization. It is waging war by atrocity, as it always does. The fire this time should be its last.

• As I write on 10/8, Hamas’s attack continues and deaths mount. Israel seems not yet to have concluded the fighting on its own territory.

• The Israeli intelligence, defense, and political establishments were caught napping. The complete failure of intelligence is comparable to the one that preceded the Yom Kippur War 50 years ago.

• Speaking of the Yom Kippur war, we can infer that the attack was timed to coincide with its 50th anniversary. Given the planning and preparation that preceded the attack, disruption of Israel’s possible peace with Saudi Arabia must constitute an added benefit rather than its immediate object.

• By comparison with the Yom Kippur War, it seems to me that the consequences of this war are more dire and the effects more difficult to contemplate. Last night Prime Minister Netanyahu declared that Hamas would be destroy Hamas’s military and governmental capabilities. What happens next?

More at link.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1710747691024879691

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Taliban has asked Iran for passage to join terror campaign in Israel – report 

JERUSALEM POST10/7/2023

https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-763159

The Taliban has reportedly asked Iran for passage to Israel to help Hamas continue it’s terror against the Jewish state, according to multiple foreign media reports from October 7.

The Taliban has allegedly asked for passage to ‘conquer Jerusalem’ if Iran, Jordan and Iraq are willing to support their troop

https://twitter.com/visegrad24/status/1710682052427739648

Please note: Joe Biden armed the Taliban with $80 Billion in US weapons and supplies when he surrendered to the Taliban and fled Afghanistan in 2021.

Offline DCPatriot

LOL!  President Trump would mirror Harry Callahan.

"GO AHEAD...MAKE MY DAY!"

Offline Mod2

Merged threads. Let's try to keep the Israel war reports, videos, etc. in this thread.

Online Right_in_Virginia

At Least 600 Israelis Killed, 2,000 Wounded as Surprise Infiltration, Massive Barrages Rock Israel; Civilians and Soldiers Held Hostage in Gaza
Haaretz, Oct 8, 2023

Dozens of Palestinian militants infiltrate Israel from Gaza by land, sea and air ■ Some 2,500 rockets fired from the Strip ■ At least 600 Israelis killed, over 2,000 wounded ■ Army strikes Hamas targets in Gaza; 256 Palestinians reportedly killed ■ 'Substantial' number of civilians and soldiers held hostage in Gaza

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/2023-10-08/ty-article-live/over-250-israelis-killed-1-590-wounded-civilians-and-soldiers-held-hostage-in-gaza/0000018b-0cd2-d8fc-adff-6dfe855e0000

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: U.S. Weapons from Afghanistan Ended up with Palestinian Groups Operating in the Gaza Strip

A claim in a news report that American weapons seized in Afghanistan have ended up in the hands of Palestinian groups operating in the Gaza Strip has taken on renewed significance after Hamas, a Palestinian terrorist group, launched an attack on Israel on Saturday.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/10/08/report-u-s-weapons-from-afghanistan-ended-up-with-palestinian-groups-operating-in-the-gaza-strip/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34