Author Topic: BREAKING...Israel declares "state of war alert" as Hamas fires thousand of rockets  (Read 17942 times)

Online libertybele

I assume all those who oppose more aid to Ukraine on the grounds of "not another penny spent overseas" also oppose military aid to Israel.  Same principle.

This isn't about Ukraine, this is about Israel.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joel Pollak
@joelpollak
·
1h
I have broken the Sabbath and Jewish holiday to deliver this message: Israel should wipe out Gaza. Allow 48 hours to evacuate women, children and the elderly. Destroy everything that remains, plow it under, and annex it to Israel. This is the end for Hamas and Palestinian terror.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DB

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Joel Pollak
@joelpollak
·
1h
I have broken the Sabbath and Jewish holiday to deliver this message: Israel should wipe out Gaza. Allow 48 hours to evacuate women, children and the elderly. Destroy everything that remains, plow it under, and annex it to Israel. This is the end for Hamas and Palestinian terror.

I am all for that.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online libertybele

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline DB

Joel Pollak
@joelpollak
·
1h

And would that be the justification for Iran to use the bomb if they have one? And if one went off in Israel there wouldn't be any hard proof of where it came from. Especially since Iran hasn't tested one yet. There is a plan unfolding, what is it?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Yes, exactly.  It also seems that somehow Israel was caught completely off guard which is concerning.

@libertybele

I seriously doubt that Israel is EVER "off-guard".

The sad,sad truth is you can NOT respond to an attack until the attack is made,and it SEEMS to me that once the attack started,the Israeli government and military started responding in kind immediately.

Just be VERY glad and celebrate that the US doesn't have to be on THAT kind of "24 hour standby alert for an invasion".

Ok,maybe be a little sad because chances are that Biden would surrender if offered the right bribe. He represents NOBODY but himself and his family,and has always been that way. The senility may be a semi-new thing,but the evil self-serving focus  has always been there.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
And/or if we knew about it we didn't share it.

@DB

It pains me to admit that might be true.

Offline Hoodat

Not a single missile test during President Trump's administration by North Korea.    :pondering:

Not a single missile test?  Are you sure about that?  Or are you posting lies on this forum again, @DCPatriot ?

February 11, 2017North Korea test-fired a Pukkuksong-2 missile over the Sea of Japan. This was the first launch of the new medium-range ballistic missile.
March 6, 2017North Korea launches four ballistic missiles from the Tongchang-ri launch site in the northwest. Some flew 620 mi (1,000 km) before falling into the Sea of Japan.
April 4, 2017North Korea test-fired a medium-range ballistic missile from its eastern port of Sinpo into the Sea of Japan
April 15, 2017North Korea test-fired an unidentified land-based missile from the naval base in Sinpo but it exploded almost immediately after the takeoff.
April 28, 2017North Korea test-fired an unidentified missile from Pukchang airfield. The missile, believed to be a medium-range KN-17 ballistic missile, faltered and broke apart minutes after liftoff.
May 13, 2017North Korea test-fired a Hwasong-12 missile from a test site in the area of Kusong. The missile, later revealed to be an intermediate range ballistic missile, traveled 30 minutes, reached an altitude of more than 2,111.5 km, and flew a horizontal distance of 789 km (490 mi), before falling into the Sea of Japan. Such a missile would have a range of at least 4,000, reaching Guam, to 6,000 km.
May 21, 2017North Korea test-fired another Pukkuksong-2 medium-range ballistic missile from Pukchang airfield, which traveled approximately 500 km (310 mi) before falling into the Sea of Japan. The missile landed about 350 km (220 mi) from North Korea's east coast.
May 29, 2017North Korea fired a short range ballistic missile into the Sea of Japan. It traveled 450 km.
June 8, 2017North Korea fired several missiles into the Sea of Japan. They are believed to be anti-ship missiles. The South Korean military said the launches show the reclusive regime's "precise targeting capability."
June 23, 2017North Korea tested a new rocket engine that could possibly be fitted to an intercontinental ballistic missile. This engine was later believed to be for the second stage of the Hwasong-15, first flown later in 2017.
July 4, 2017North Korea tested its first intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) named Hwasong-14 on July 4. It launched from the Panghyon Aircraft Factory 8 km southeast of Panghyon Airport. It was aimed straight up at a lofted trajectory and reached more than 2,500 km into space. It landed 37 minutes later, more than 930 km from its launch site, into Japan's exclusive economic zone. Aiming long, the missile would have traveled 7,000–8,000 km or more, reaching Alaska, Hawaii, and possibly Seattle. Its operational range would be farther, bringing a 500 kg payload to targets in most of the contiguous United States 9,700 km away.
July 28, 2017The 14th missile test carried out by North Korea in 2017 was another ICBM launched at 23:41 North Korea time (15:41 GMT) from Chagang Province in the north of the country on July 28, 2017. Los Angeles, Denver, Chicago, Boston, and New York City appear to be within range. The missile's reentry vehicle (RV) was seen by people in Japan as it entered the atmosphere and landed near the northernmost Japanese island, Hokkaido. Analysis later revealed that the RV broke up on re-entry; further testing would be required. The CIA made an assessment expecting adequate performance of the RV under the different stresses of a shallower trajectory towards the continental US.
March 6, 2017North Korea test-fired three short-range ballistic missiles from the Kangwon Province on August 26. Two travel approximately 250 kilometers in a northeastern direction and one explodes immediately after launch.
August 29, 2017On August 29, 2017, at 6 AM local time, North Korea launched a ballistic missile over Northern Japan. The missile's short and low trajectory and its breakup into three pieces is consistent with the failure of a heavy post-boost vehicle.
September 15, 2017North Korea launched a ballistic missile on September 15 from Sunan airfield. It reached a height of 770 km and flew a distance of 3,700 km for 17 minutes over Hokkaido before landing in the Pacific.
November 28, 2017North Korea launched an ICBM from the vicinity of Pyongsong at 1:30pm EST/3:00am Pyongyang time. The rocket traveled for 50 minutes and reached 2,800 miles (4,500 km) in height, both of which were new milestones. The missile flew 600 miles (970 km) east into the Sea of Japan; unlike summer launches, the Japanese government did not issue cellphone alerts to warn its citizens. North Korea called it a Hwasong-15 missile. Its potential range appears to be more than 8,000 miles (13,000 km), able to reach Washington and the rest of the continental United States. Much about the missile is unknown. The missile might have been fitted with a mock warhead to increase its range, in which case the maximum missile range while carrying a heavy warhead might be shorter than 13,000 km. Based on satellite imagery, some experts believe that North Korea may now be able to fuel missiles horizontally, shortening the delay between when a missile becomes visible to when it can be launched. The rocket is believed to have broken up on re-entry into the atmosphere.
May 4, 2019North Korea launched several short-range projectiles from the vicinity of Wonsan on the country's east coast, initial speculation as possibly a Russian Iskander missile which can make course corrections during its flight. Later designated as KN-23.
May 9, 2019North Korea launched two short-range ballistic missiles from the vicinity of Sinori in North Pyongan Province (launch area also, in another source, identified as Kusong) at 4:29 p.m. and 4:49 p.m. local time.
July 25, 2019North Korea launched two short-range ballistic missiles, believed to be of a new design. Demonstrated maximum range is 690 km.
July 31, 2019North Korea launched "several" short-range ballistic missiles.
August 2, 2019North Korea launched two short-range ballistic missiles at 2:59 a.m. and 3:23 a.m. local time.
August 24, 2019North Korea launched two short-range ballistic missiles from Sondok in South Hamgyong Province. Both fell in the Sea of Japan.
September 10, 2019North Korea launched two short-range projectiles from Kaechon shortly after proposing to resume denuclearization negotiations with the US. Both the projectiles fell into the sea off the North's east coast.
October 2, 2019North Korea test-fired a new-type submarine-launched ballistic missile (SLBM) in the waters off Wonsan. The Republic of Korea Armed Forces said the missile, which was dubbed Pukguksong-3, flew about 450 kilometers and reached a maximum altitude of 910 kilometers, making it an intermediate-range ballistic missile. It fell into the exclusive economic zone of Japan off Shimane Prefecture. North Korea said the launch was successful.
October 31, 2019North Korea test-fired two short-range projectiles from Sunchon at 4:35 p.m. and 4:38 p.m. Both flew around 370 km and reached a maximum altitude of 90 km before falling in the Sea of Japan.
November 28, 2019North Korea test-launched two "short-range projectiles". Rocket exhaust was visible from Russia.
March 2, 2019North Korea carried out test-launch of two unidentified projectiles from eastwards over the sea from the Wonsan area on the east coast. Projectiles are equipped with an operational range of 240 kilometres, and capable to flew a height of 35 kilometres.

↑ ↑ ↑ ↑
THIS is the number one reason I no longer support Trump.  Because his sycophants are incapable of being honest.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
But I don't hate everything Trump.  I only hate the liberal parts.

Granted,but sadly,you seem to be an exception.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Joel Pollak
@joelpollak
·
1h

If you want peace.  Do it.  It is the only way.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Israel's moving in for not only for destruction of Gaza's infrastructure, but for the first time a ground war.  This is very likely to bleed all over the Middle East.

How will Congress respond?

@Right_in_Virginia

Normally,Congress would have already responded with diplomatic cables,and maybe even veiled threats flying.

Nowadays,it seems the Dim-Controlled Congress is waiting to view the offers before taking a stand.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Joel Pollak
@joelpollak
·
1h

48 hours is too long to give them.

This is no time for magnanimity.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
48 hours is too long to give them.

This is no time for magnanimity.

Agreed. Just fly over and Drop some leaflets like we did on Hiroshima.  Leave or die.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
DC Patriot shouts out:
"We're all in this shit because of your bullshit hatred of everything Trump.
Everyone of you morons needs to be called to task."

Hold back your fire until next November.
If Mr. Trump wins...
Name every name of the stinkin' RINOs and call for them to be expelled from this forum!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

@libertybele

I seriously doubt that Israel is EVER "off-guard".

The sad,sad truth is you can NOT respond to an attack until the attack is made,and it SEEMS to me that once the attack started,the Israeli government and military started responding in kind immediately.

Israeli intelligence missed this attack   This is the second big miss for Israel regarding Gaza.   The first was the extensive and sophisticated network of tunnels out of Gaza which they stumbled on (literally) during the Gaza war in 2014.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
That’s the part that is inconceivable. How could the world be caught so unaware, never mind Mossad.

@Lando Lincoln

The ONLY way to prevent an upcoming invasion is to strike the enemy before they get moving.

For a variety of reasons,Israel is not allowed to do that,so once again they are the victims of an unprovoked attack and are forced to respond because they need the UN support.

I don't know how "outnumbered" Israel is by the combined forces of Islam,but it is by a truly  impressive number.

BTW,before anyone gets on their high horse over this,I am NOT a member of ANY religion. Having said that,I see Islam as being more a member of an organized hate cult than an actual religion.

Offline Wingnut

@Right_in_Virginia

Normally,Congress would have already responded with diplomatic cables,and maybe even veiled threats flying.

Nowadays,it seems the Dim-Controlled Congress is waiting to view the offers before taking a stand.

Now days they have too wake up Biden.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Iran must have a plan. Do they have the bomb?
@DB

I don't think so,but they just MIGHT have a deposit slip from an offshore Biden account.

Offline PeteS in CA

Velerie Jarrett: https://www.britannica.com/biography/Valerie-Jarrett

*****rollingeyes***** Jarrett's parents were both Americans.

*****rollingeyes***** Jarrett's parents moved to London when she was age 5.

*****rollingeyes***** Jarrett's parents moved to Chicago when she was age 7.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DB

*****rollingeyes***** Jarrett's parents were both Americans.

*****rollingeyes***** Jarrett's parents moved to London when she was age 5.

*****rollingeyes***** Jarrett's parents moved to Chicago when she was age 7.

Valery Jarrett is/was the primary mover with giving Iran billions.

Online libertybele

Valery Jarrett is/was the primary mover with giving Iran billions.

She also supported Obamy's anti-Israel propaganda.

Meanwhile ... Israel is at war now.  That's the greatest concern.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
This is really getting biblical.
Just got an alert there was a huge earthquake in Afghanistan with  many feared dead
It is by the Iranian border.

https://abc7news.com/at-least-100-dead-after-powerful-earthquakes-strike-western-afghani/13875116/

(separate thread?)
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️