Author Topic: BREAKING...Israel declares "state of war alert" as Hamas fires thousand of rockets  (Read 18453 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Well. he got to take his victory laps and brag it up... So there's that...

Not a single missile test during President Trump's administration by North Korea.    :pondering:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online libertybele

What is happening to Israel has nothing to do with Donald Trump. Nothing.

Another thread hijacked.

Just stop it, okay? Pray for Israel.

Amen!!!!!!!!!   Prayers up!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline andy58-in-nh

I have family in southern Israel and I am scared to death for them right now.

We cannot get through to them and I am praying for their safety.

Please take a moment and join me.

Thank you. 
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Seriously ... Israel is at war folks. This is serious stuff and we're arguing about Trump??? For crying out loud give it a freakin' rest.

Thank you for this @libertybele

Online libertybele

This has the potential to become existential for many, including us. Certainly, many innocents have bee killed and brutalized, including Americans. We ought not quibble about things that we can click on any 5+ page thread and join in the argument.

Yes, exactly.  It also seems that somehow Israel was caught completely off guard which is concerning.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online DB

Yes, exactly.  It also seems that somehow Israel was caught completely off guard which is concerning.

And/or if we knew about it we didn't share it.

Offline roamer_1

So damned what?

We're all in this shit because of your bullshit hatred of everything Trump.

Everyone of you morons needs to be called to task.

Just because you are shown to be a foreign-policy illiterate and I get the chance once again to say "I TOLD YOU SO!"....stop your pissing and moaning to the House.

Be a man for once in your life.   You effed up!   happy77

You've lost your damn mind. Check your shirt pocket. maybe it's there... behind a mint wrapper or something.

Offline Hoodat

So damned what?

But I don't hate everything Trump.  I only hate the liberal parts.

Just because you are shown to be a foreign-policy illiterate and I get the chance once again to say "I TOLD YOU SO!"....stop your pissing and moaning to the House.

I didn't have a problem with Trump's foreign policy.  I even stated so on this thread.  So you're "I TOLD YOU SO!" schtick is completely bogus.  Again, you are going on the premise that we prefer Biden's foreign policy over Trumps.  We don't.  But then you knew that already.  But instead of stopping to think, you simply blurted out the first emotion that popped into your head.  It has become a pattern with you.

Be a man for once in your life.   You effed up!

How?  By voting for Trump in 2020?  By accepting the call from Trump supporters and monitor the recounts in Cobb County, GA?  You are so full of it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Israel's moving in for not only for destruction of Gaza's infrastructure, but for the first time a ground war.  This is very likely to bleed all over the Middle East.

How will Congress respond?

Offline roamer_1

Not a single missile test during President Trump's administration by North Korea.    :pondering:

SO WHAT? Done with you man. The thread is about Israel, which, believe it or not, exists outside of Tumpy's orbit... like most things.

Online Lando Lincoln

That’s the part that is inconceivable. How could the world be caught so unaware, never mind Mossad.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
So damned what?

Be a man for once in your life.   You effed up!   happy77

@DCPatriot

He's just pissed that his team just got whacked by the second place team from the American League West  Good Luck winning 3 out of 4 against Texas bats bro.   :tongue2: :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Lando Lincoln

Israel's moving in for not only for destruction of Gaza's infrastructure, but for the first time a ground war.  This is very likely to bleed all over the Middle East.

I dread the answer to that. It will fracture along party lines with the Dems circling their wagons.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online DB

More lies doesn't help your cause: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_North_Korean_missile_tests

Online DB

SO WHAT? Done with you man. The thread is about Israel, which, believe it or not, exists outside of Tumpy's orbit... like most things.

What he claimed isn't even true...

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
@DCPatriot

He's just pissed that his team just got whacked by the second place team from the American League West  Good Luck winning 3 out of 4 against Texas bats bro.   :tongue2: :silly:

@catfish1957

LOL!  Cannot believe Henderson got caught stealing in the ninth...looked like he had a great jump.

Was he carrying a piano or something?? 

We'll gettum tomorrow!   :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Geeez..let's stay on topic

Prayers for Israel....
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trey Yingst
@TreyYingst
·
20m
TONIGHT: Hundreds of thousands of Israelis are being called up. Israel is bracing for the possibility of a multi-front conflict.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online DB

I dread the answer to that. It will fracture along party lines with the Dems circling their wagons.

Iran must have a plan. Do they have the bomb?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online libertybele

We shall see. Not a good time obviously for the Speaker of the House to be vacated, though I am glad McCarthy is gone.

The WH will lie as usual and deflect as much a possible.  Brandon has promised military aid to Israel.

So far, the Biden administration has denied that the $6 billion in oil revenue Iran regained access to recently did not come from U.S. taxpayer dollars.  On the other hand Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi said in an interview with NBC News in Tehran that his government would decide how it would spend the $6 billion.  :shrug:

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
We shall see. Not a good time obviously for the Speaker of the House to be vacated, though I am glad McCarthy is gone.

The WH will lie as usual and deflect as much a possible.  Brandon has promised military aid to Israel.

I assume all those who oppose more aid to Ukraine on the grounds of "not another penny spent overseas" also oppose military aid to Israel.  Same principle.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ben Domenech
@bdomenech
·
32m
The enemies of Israel are the enemies of America.
Support the USO

Online libertybele

That’s the part that is inconceivable. How could the world be caught so unaware, never mind Mossad.

Exactly.  Something is way off and I'd lay odds that the Brandon administration (led I believe by O'Bammy) knew what was coming and/or plotted.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO