Author Topic: BREAKING...Israel declares "state of war alert" as Hamas fires thousand of rockets  (Read 18472 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gotta love it! Israel has been brutally attacked. A state of war has been declared against the perps. Someone starts a thread to discuss it. Republicans/conservatives are at each other's throats a dozen pages in. SMH.

I know....
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I know....

You know... what??  :shrug:

One of the most important things that would be brought up in any thread like this would be...

HOW DID WE GET TO THIS??
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DB

No one really knows if Iran has the bomb now. They very well could. They knew how Israel was going to respond, as they have always responded, and could be counting on it.

Offline roamer_1

This  pointing-up  is bullshit.

Trump is the one who's unafraid to actually win a war ---- and do it swiftly, pissing off the neocons and weapons contractors. There will be no lingering after total victory, so don't get comfortable.

I doubt that entirely. And nothing proves in that direction. But much proves toward him folding up like a 2 dollar camp chair when his bluff gets called. Bullies are always cowards in the end.

Offline Hoodat

Gotta love it! Israel has been brutally attacked. A state of war has been declared against the perps. Someone starts a thread to discuss it. Republicans/conservatives are at each other's throats a dozen pages in. SMH.

Starting here:

Jack Poso 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
·
3m
Trump really was holding it all together. Whole world blowing up without him

You read that, @roamer_1@Hoodat@Maj. Bill Martin @Kamaji @catfish1957  @jmyrlefuller

and anybody else whom I can't remember who needs to get their head out their ass?????

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline corbe

It was Trump's son-in-law Kushner that was the catalyst for the progress in the ME, bypassing the f*cked up State Department.  I believe he would be in Tel Aviv right now urging restraint, IMHO.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online DCPatriot

Starting here:

You read that, @roamer_1@Hoodat@Maj. Bill Martin @Kamaji @catfish1957  @jmyrlefuller

and anybody else whom I can't remember who needs to get their head out their ass?????

Blow it out your ass, @Hoodat

@mystery-ak  posted Posobiec's tweets...one of many who want to point out the same thing.

Grow the Bleep Up, man.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline corbe

The only WAR Trump fought was Covid and he lost, big time.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online DB

I doubt that entirely. And nothing proves in that direction. But much proves toward him folding up like a 2 dollar camp chair when his bluff gets called. Bullies are always cowards in the end.

He made a lot of noise about North Korea and how a breakthrough was coming.

I gave him the benefit of the doubt.

After all was said and done nothing changed - at all.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Blow it out your ass, @Hoodat

@mystery-ak  posted Posobiec's tweets...one of many who want to point out the same thing.

Grow the Bleep Up, man.

And Posobiec is a Tumpy Toady, and you know it.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

I actually like Posobiec.  Been a Human Events reader for decades.  But Posobiec isn't the one here pissing all over this forum and demeaning other posters with "blow it out your ass" pings.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online DCPatriot

And Posobiec is a Tumpy Toady, and you know it.

@catfish1957

And just WTF does THAT have to do with the price of oil Monday morning?? 

I lurk all week reading you anti-Trump pukes.

Damned right I'll add my two cents whenever you guys get kicked in the balls.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I actually like Posobiec.  Been a Human Events reader for decades.  But Posobiec isn't the one here pissing all over this forum and demeaning other posters with "blow it out your ass" pings.

I turned on Limbaugh too, when he started drinking the orange koolaid.  And honestly, Trump would have not been POTUS without him.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online DB

@catfish1957

And just WTF does THAT have to do with the price of oil Monday morning?? 

I lurk all week reading you anti-Trump pukes.

Pathetic.

Online libertybele

Good grief .... I read several posts following that I didn't think there was any in-fighting .... and now change my mind.

Seriously ... Israel is at war folks. This is serious stuff and we're arguing about Trump??? For crying out loud give it a freakin' rest.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Hoodat asks in reply 85:
"So the Saudis and Persians are on the same side?"

My gosh, Comrade Hoodat.
The Saudis and Persians have ALWAYS BEEN "on the same side".

They are on "the side of islam".
Can you not see that?
If you did not see that after the World Trade Center attacks... (sigh)

Offline Hoodat

Who's getting kicked in the balls here?  You act like all of us wanted Biden as President.  We don't.  Never did.  Not a one of us.  Yet you bust in on this thread pushing some asinine strawman that we back Biden.  This is you:

Jack Posibiec didn't do that.  You did.  No one was baiting you.  No one said a damn thing about you.  Yet you were the one instigating it, addressing other posters directly.  This one is on you.  How about acting like an adult and accepting responsibility for your actions.

Offline Hoodat

My gosh, Comrade Hoodat.
The Saudis and Persians have ALWAYS BEEN "on the same side".

They are on "the side of islam".
Can you not see that?

Even when it comes to islam, they are not on the same side.  Saudi Arabia is overwhelmingly Sunni, and Iran is overwhelmingly Shiite.

Online libertybele

Israelis take cover in a bomb shelter as rockets are launched from the Gaza Strip.

« Last Edit: October 07, 2023, 09:09:52 pm by libertybele »

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline andy58-in-nh

What is happening to Israel has nothing to do with Donald Trump. Nothing.

Another thread hijacked.

Just stop it, okay? Pray for Israel. 
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
What is happening to Israel has nothing to do with Donald Trump. Nothing.

Another thread hijacked.

Just stop it, okay? Pray for Israel.

:amen:
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online DCPatriot

Who's getting kicked in the balls here?  You act like all of us wanted Biden as President.  We don't.  Never did.  Not a one of us.  Yet you bust in on this thread pushing some asinine strawman that we back Biden.  This is you:

Jack Posibiec didn't do that.  You did.  No one was baiting you.  No one said a damn thing about you.  Yet you were the one instigating it, addressing other posters directly.  This one is on you.  How about acting like an adult and accepting responsibility for your actions.

So damned what?

We're all in this shit because of your bullshit hatred of everything Trump.

Everyone of you morons needs to be called to task.

Just because you are shown to be a foreign-policy illiterate and I get the chance once again to say "I TOLD YOU SO!"....stop your pissing and moaning to the House.

Be a man for once in your life.   You effed up!   happy77

Online libertybele

Israel responds to air, sea and ground assault

It is rare for Palestinian militants to be able to make it into Israel from Gaza which is sealed off and heavily watched by Israel’s military.

As the day unfolded, the IDF said it was fighting in 22 locations, later adding that its operations has seen “ground and aerial forces thwarted hundreds of terrorists in the area surrounding the Gaza Strip and southern Israel.”

Another IDF spokesman, Brigadier General Daniel Hagari, said there were hostage situations in two locations – Ofakim and Beeri.

It is not clear how many people Hamas has taken captive, however video verified by CNN showed the moment some were seized.
Streaks of light are seen as Israel's Iron Dome anti-missile system intercept rockets launched from the Gaza Strip, as seen from Ashkelon on Friday.

In one of the videos, geolocated by CNN to the neighborhood of Shejaiya in Gaza, a barefoot woman is pulled from the trunk of a Jeep by a gunman and then forced into the backseat of the car. Her face is bleeding, and her wrists appear to be cable-tied behind her back. The jeep also appears to have an Israel Defense Forces license plate, suggesting it may have been stolen and brought into Gaza.

A second video, which appears to show Hamas militants taking multiple Israelis captive, was geolocated by CNN to Be’eri in southern Israel, which is a village close to Gaza.

Residents of Kibbutz Beeri and Kibbutz Nir Oz, two Israeli communities, told the country’s Channel 12 television station that assailants from Gaza were trying to break into their homes. They have repeatedly pleaded on television for assistance from the IDF. ..................

https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/07/middleeast/sirens-israel-rocket-attack-gaza-intl-hnk/index.html

Offline roamer_1

He made a lot of noise about North Korea and how a breakthrough was coming.

I gave him the benefit of the doubt.

After all was said and done nothing changed - at all.

Well. he got to take his victory laps and brag it up... So there's that...

Online Lando Lincoln

I know....

This has the potential to become existential for many, including us. Certainly, many innocents have bee killed and brutalized, including Americans. We ought not quibble about things that we can click on any 5+ page thread and join in the argument.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck