Poll

In 4 days they vote on Speakership; Who do you want it to be?

Jordan (OH)
13 (50%)
Scalis (LA)
3 (11.5%)
Hern (OK)
0 (0%)
Massie (KY)
7 (26.9%)
ROY (TX)
3 (11.5%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Voting closed: October 17, 2023, 03:07:53 am

Author Topic: In 4 days they vote on Speakership; Who do you want?  (Read 1268 times)

Online corbe

In 4 days they vote on Speakership; Who do you want?
« on: October 07, 2023, 03:07:53 am »
   This is not who you think it will be Poll, this is who you want the next Speaker to be~within plausible reason. 
   2 Vote Poll, in order of preference. 

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Re: In 4 days they vote on Speakership; Who do you want?
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2023, 03:24:38 am »
Don't have a clue... not gonna waste my vote to see who is everyone's favorite. Is there a way to cheat peak at the results (without voting or cheating with a VPN picking a random selection).
« Last Edit: October 07, 2023, 03:26:24 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2023, 04:06:46 am »
Of those on that list, Massie is definitely my first pick.  Would have included Bob Good, too.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online corbe

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2023, 08:08:42 am »
Don't have a clue... not gonna waste my vote to see who is everyone's favorite. Is there a way to cheat peak at the results (without voting or cheating with a VPN picking a random selection).

Results are shown to everyone, regardless of voting or not.  Your IP address has nothing to do with votes selection it is based on individual Briefer Login.   @Sighlass
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Sighlass

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2023, 03:11:16 pm »
Of those on that list, Massie is definitely my first pick.  Would have included Bob Good, too.

Thomas Massie 96 Liberty Score... not too shabby...

Jim Jordan has a 94 Liberty Score (also acceptable)

Steve Scalise has a 54 Liberty Score (F rating similar to to the speaker just thrown out from CA)

Kevin Hern has a B rating at 82 (Liberty Score)

Chip Roy has 100% rating from Liberty...

So there is some solid choices on the list...

Bob Good has a 100% rating too
« Last Edit: October 07, 2023, 03:52:41 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Sighlass

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2023, 05:14:36 pm »
   Results are shown to everyone, regardless of voting or not.  Your IP address has nothing to do with votes selection it is based on individual Briefer Login.   @Sighlass

Open to guests, I just voted with an ip from France without logging in. @corbe

Online corbe

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2023, 05:42:34 pm »
   I open all my polls, that I create, to Guests,  but you bring up an interesting inquiry @Sighlass

Online libertybele

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2023, 05:59:42 pm »
Thomas Massie 96 Liberty Score... not too shabby...

Jim Jordan has a 94 Liberty Score (also acceptable)

Steve Scalise has a 54 Liberty Score (F rating similar to to the speaker just thrown out from CA)

Kevin Hern has a B rating at 82 (Liberty Score)

Chip Roy has 100% rating from Liberty...

So there is some solid choices on the list...

Bob Good has a 100% rating too

I'm still working on it, but I want to look up the actual voting records of  Jordan, Scalise and Massie.  Rand Paul is backing Jordan, so as of now I prefer Jordan due to him not wanting to further send $$$ to Ukraine, which I agree wholeheartedly.

CNN is on Jordan's behind and warning people that he was involved in trying to overturn the election with a clip of Dizzy Ms. Lizzy criticizing him for his involvement.  Another in the plus column for Jordan.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2023, 06:51:21 pm »
It's gonna be Scalise... I'd rather a Conservative... but that is highly improbable.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2023, 06:56:09 pm »
It's gonna be Scalise...

I hope not.  Scalise is a continuation of the old guard.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online roamer_1

« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2023, 07:06:49 pm »
I hope not.  Scalise is a continuation of the old guard.

Yes, but to expect a coup against what, 5 to 1 odds? Unlikely. Jordan's a maybe, because he is respected by all... But Scalise has the same flavor, and is a moderate... So... yeah. It'll be Scalise.

And that's alright. Someone who will deal in good faith is better than one who didn't...

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2023, 10:11:45 pm »
Does it really matter?  If Republicans in Congress have proven anything, it is that they are totally lackluster do nothing fools.  I have never been less impressed by elected officials than I am at present.  These turds no longer represent the people that elect them.

:yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: