Author Topic: WORLD NEWSU.S. Army Hospital in Germany Is Treating Americans Hurt Fighting in Ukraine  (Read 201 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WORLD NEWSU.S. Army Hospital in Germany Is Treating Americans Hurt Fighting in Ukraine
Avatar photoPublished 6 days ago on September 30, 2023By Newsroom

The Army’s Landstuhl Regional Medical Center has quietly started admitting soldiers who were wounded in Ukraine combat – most of them American volunteers, reveals ‘The New York Times’.

A group of Ukrainian Army soldiers pierced by Russian grenades and mortar shells arrived at a hospital recently in need of surgery. It would have been a familiar scene from the bloody war grinding on in Ukraine, except for two crucial differences: Most of the wounded soldiers were American, and so was the hospital — the U.S. Army’s flagship medical center in Germany.

The Army has quietly started to treat wounded Americans and other fighters evacuated from Ukraine at its Landstuhl Regional Medical Center. Though the number so far is small — currently 14 — it marks a notable new step in the United States’ deepening involvement in the conflict.

https://moderndiplomacy.eu/2023/09/30/u-s-army-hospital-in-germany-is-treating-americans-hurt-fighting-in-ukraine/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

A group of Ukrainian Army soldiers pierced by Russian grenades and mortar shells arrived at a hospital recently in need of surgery. 

I'll hazard a guess to say the number of Ukranian soldiers will grow rapidly.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson