Author Topic: Mayorkas Walks Back His Comments on an “Immediate Need” for a Border Wall After Backlash, Says His S  (Read 280 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Mayorkas Walks Back His Comments on an “Immediate Need” for a Border Wall After Backlash, Says His Statement Is “Being Taken Out of Context” (VIDEO)
By Cristina Laila Oct. 6, 2023 10:21 am217 Comments
TruthGettrGabTelegramShareTweet

Department of Homeland Security Chief Alejandro Mayorkas tried to walk back his comments on the urgent need for a border wall after open borders zealots attacked Joe Biden for building a border wall in South Texas.

Joe Biden waived 26 federal laws to expedite the building of the border wall in the Rio Grande Valley.

As Joe Biden’s first act as president, he signed an executive order to stop the construction of the Trump border wall. Biden opened the US border to illegal aliens.

Under Joe Biden’s watch, more than 7 million illegal aliens have poured over the US border.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/10/mayorkas-walks-back-his-comments-immediate-need-border/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

He's getting the mother of all blowback from the democrat party; that's why he's walking it back.

Offline libertybele

Of course .... is there any DEM that can be trusted on what they say vs. what they actually do?  For that matter that goes for the majority in DC.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2023, 06:41:44 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.