Author Topic: Vivek Ramaswamy's campaign vehicle involved in car crash with protesters  (Read 295 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Vivek Ramaswamy's campaign vehicle involved in car crash with protesters
by Misty Severi, Breaking News Reporter
 October 05, 2023 09:29 PM

A group of liberal protesters were involved in a car crash with a campaign vehicle for Republican presidential contender Vivek Ramaswamy on Thursday outside a campaign stop in Grinnell, Iowa.

The scene outside the coffee house where Ramaswamy appeared included a handful of protesters who shouted obscenities at the candidate. One of the protesters inside the blue Honda Civic appeared to give Ramaswamy the middle finger and blared the car horn. Police said the campaign and the driver told officers the crash was not intentional, according to local outlet KCCI.

Election 2024 Ramaswamy
Republican presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy speaks on the phone while viewing the damage to one of his campaign vehicle, Thursday, Oct. 5, 2023, in Grinnell, Iowa. Ramaswamy's presidential campaign says protesters upset about his remarks in opposition to aid for Ukraine yelled and swore at him in Iowa before jumping into a vehicle, ramming a campaign car and speeding off. (Owen Barbato/Scarlet & Black via AP)
Owen Barbato/AP

One of the protesters outside the car slammed Ramaswamy for his stance on education and public schools. The protester's mother was a public school "worker" who deserved to be paid and respected.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/vivek-ramaswamy-campaign-vehicle-car-crash-protesters
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Vivek Ramaswamy's campaign vehicle involved in car crash with protesters
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2023, 05:00:45 pm »
I'm certain they were MAGA liberals! :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson