Author Topic: Education Shock: 200 Maryland Public Schools Have <5% Students Proficient In Math  (Read 533 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Education Shock: 200 Maryland Public Schools Have <5% Students Proficient In Math
Tyler Durden's Photo
BY TYLER DURDEN
THURSDAY, OCT 05, 2023 - 08:55 PM

Investigative journalist Chris Papst of Fox45 News' Project Baltimore revealed Thursday morning another bombshell report on the massive grade scandal in the progressive state of Maryland:

FACT: Current state of Maryland public schools. More than 200 schools (according to state data) have 5% or fewer students proficient in math. Meaning, in at least 200 schools, at best 95% of students are NOT math proficient. Seems unbelievable, but true.

Papst wrote in the report, "There are at least 200 schools where, according to the state's data, the percentage of students proficient in math is five percent or less. More than 77,000 Maryland students took the test in those roughly 200 schools. There's a chance none are proficient in math. Project Baltimore only has the raw data for Baltimore City schools. So, taxpayers will never know because the state won't tell you."

Papst said for over a decade, the Maryland State Department of Education has redacted test scores in what they say is "enhanced deidentification." The redactions replace test score data with asterisks so the public will never know students' progress, while state officials can boast about spending the most ever on education.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/education-shock-200-maryland-public-schools-have
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
To people who make a living race baiting, this is great news!  Racist teachers, school boards, books, custodians, science lab equipment, toilets, etc. :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Serfs don't need educations,only educated Masters to give them orders and supervise them.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline roamer_1

But I bet they ALL know how to put a rubber on a cucumber... And how eeeeevil white men are...  :whistle:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

Math is systemically racist, anyway.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.