Author Topic: ABC, CBS, NBC Evening Nets Ignore Marquette Poll Showing Trump Cleaning Biden’s Clock on Economy  (Read 337 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

ABC, CBS, NBC Evening Nets Ignore Marquette Poll Showing Trump Cleaning Biden’s Clock on Economy
Joseph Vazquez
October 6th, 2023 11:56 AM

The ABC, CBS and NBC evening news shows are doing everything they can to cover for President Joe Biden. They buried a major poll showing former President Donald Trump completely decimating Biden on the economy amongst voters.

A Marquette Law School survey of 868 registered voters released Oct. 5 asked who they believed would handle a litany of issues better between Trump and Biden. When it came to economic issues, Trump beat Biden by double-digits across a number of areas. But of course, this significant election development wasn’t newsworthy at all for ABC World News Tonight, CBS Evening News and NBC Nightly News, who appeared content treating the poll like it didn’t exist during their Oct. 5 broadcasts. Instead of covering the survey, NBC in particular chose to cover a “bedbug infestation” in Paris ahead of the Summer 2024 Olympics. Such hard-hitting journalism!

On the overall “economy,” voters overwhelmingly picked Trump over Biden by a 52 percent to 28 percent margin. Biden suffered major blows in other areas concerning the economy too. On “Inflation,” 50 percent of registered voters picked Trump, while just 27 percent picked Biden. But that’s not all. When it came to the issue of who would be better at creating jobs, Trump cleaned Biden’s clock amongst registered voters. Forty-nine percent of respondents picked Trump over Biden, who got just 30 percent.

more
https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/business/joseph-vazquez/2023/10/06/abc-cbs-nbc-evening-nets-ignore-marquette-poll-showing
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Newsbusters has fallen horribly from when it launched almost 20 years ago.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online LMAO

My autistic son would beat Biden on the economy
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline roamer_1

I believe it. Though the irony is that Tumpy was no better.