Author Topic: Rand Paul’s Expose Of Anthony Fauci Reads Like A Bioweapon Spy Thriller.. Joy Pullmann  (Read 962 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rand Paul's Expose Of Fauci Reads Like A Bioweapon Spy Thriller
Joy Pullmann

Most books by politicians are ghostwritten, poll-tested, reputation-whitewashing, score-settling mental baby food. Sen. Rand Paul’s book out today, Deception: The Great Covid Cover-Up, instead reads like a mash-up of the true-crime and spy thriller genres.

It’s an in-depth accounting of how one man — Anthony Fauci — may be responsible for not only creating the Covid-19 outbreak but for turning an accident into a global catastrophe. It emphasizes that all the dangerous conditions that unleashed Covid persist, and could easily lead to another, far worse pandemic any time now through incompetence, hubris, or terrorism.

Paul documents that the man sitting on “the biggest pile of infectious disease funding in the world” used that massive influence over “science (TM)” to cover up his involvement with Frankenstein science that appears to have unleashed a laboratory-worsened disease on the world. The devastating consequences have only begun to appear.

This isn’t conjecture. Paul publishes the receipts in this 423-page thriller, one assumes in an attempt to provide posterity key evidence that weak and evil men like Fauci are still working to obscure, vilify, smear, and contaminate.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2023/10/06/rand-pauls-expose-of-anthony-fauci-reads-like-a-bioweapon-spy-thriller/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

I hope to get my hands on a copy. Sounds good.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

Rand Paul says there are bombshell revelations about Tiny Fauci:

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1711853727139733506
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org