Author Topic: Chicago braces for buses carrying up to 1,250 migrants daily: ‘An untenable situation’  (Read 2719 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Chicago braces for buses carrying up to 1,250 migrants daily: ‘An untenable situation’
By Alex Oliveira   
Published Oct. 5, 2023, 8:02 p.m. ET

Fifty coaches carrying migrants have arrived in Chicago over the last week and authorities are bracing for up to 25 buses with around 1,250 people aboard to start arriving daily.

The deluge has caused huge problems and prompted backlash from residents in the city, which long ago ran out of shelter space and has been allowing asylum seekers to sleep in O’Hare Airport and police stations across the city.

In a scathing letter to President Biden Monday, Illinois’ Democrat Governor, J.B. Pritzker accused the feds of failing to provide adequate aid to the city — a sentiment echoed by numerous other American mayors as the crisis unfolds.

“The humanitarian crisis is overwhelming our ability to provide aid to the refugee population. Unfortunately, the welcome and aid Illinois has been providing to these asylum seekers has not been matched with support by the federal government.

“Most critically, the federal government’s lack of intervention and coordination at the border has created an untenable situation for Illinois.”

more
https://nypost.com/2023/10/05/chicago-braces-for-buses-carrying-up-to-1250-migrants-daily/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Keep sending 'em North!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Spread the wealth.  Embrace the suck!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
You voted for it, you eat it. Tastes good!
The Republic is lost.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Keep sending the buses up North.

Biden Admin is loosing support in Dem strongholds.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.