Author Topic: Joe Rogan derides ‘woke’ military practices, jokes ‘inclusion is really important when you’re killin  (Read 207 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Joe Rogan derides ‘woke’ military practices, jokes ‘inclusion is really important when you’re killing folks’
'Imagine if the UFC had to have diversity,' Rogan joked
By Alexander Hall Fox News
Published October 6, 2023 10:00am EDT

Rogan and Maher call out the left's obsession with race
'Outnumbered' panel discuss statements made by Joe Rogan and Bill Maher regarding the left's obsession with race

Podcaster Joe Rogan spoke on Wednesday about the decline of the American and British military, insisting that "woke" politics are compromising combat preparedness.

Rogan spoke to his guests, standup comedian Francis Foster and political commentator Konstantin Kisin about how far-left ideology has a destabilizing effect on numerous aspects of modern society. After Konstantin recalled that the U.S. Army is having difficulty finding physically healthy recruits, Rogan noted the American military has internal problems in that it has "kinda gone woke," later joking "inclusion is really important when you’re killing folks."

"This is the thing we've been talking about, right man?" Kisin said. "Can we just focus on what works? I want the Army to be good at killing the enemy, I don't give a f--- about how diverse they are."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/joe-rogan-derides-woke-military-practices-jokes-inclusion-really-important-when-youre-killing-folks
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The new Joint Chiefs wants to make whites a minority in the military.  If he succeeds, civil rights phonies will complain the "former" minorities are still being made to do all the work.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson