Author Topic: 'We've Lost Everything': MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell Says Election-Fraud Lawsuits Have Ruined Him  (Read 1319 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'We've Lost Everything': MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell Says Election-Fraud Lawsuits Have Ruined Him
Brandon Morse

Mike Lindell, CEO and Founder of MyPillow, hasn't a dime left thanks to the lawfare waged against him over claims of a stolen election.

According to NBC News, Lindell's lawyers at Parker Daniels Kibort LLC (PDK) are pushing him out due to millions of unpaid legal fees:

In a court filing Thursday, the law firm of Parker Daniels Kibort LLC said Lindell and MyPillow are months behind on their legal bills in three defamation cases, and they can no longer afford to represent him.

"At this time, Defendants are in arrears by millions of dollars to PDK," the filing said. "PDK is a small litigation and trial firm in Minneapolis, MN and cannot afford to finance Defendants’ defense in the Litigations."

The firm said that if it was forced to continue providing legal services to Lindell, the "future fees and costs will amount to millions of dollars in addition to the millions of dollars already owed."

more
https://redstate.com/brandon_morse/2023/10/06/weve-lost-everything-mypillow-ceo-mike-lindell-says-election-fraud-lawsuits-have-ruined-him-n2164743
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Lawfare, cancelled commercials, and "lumpy pillows" smear?

There was a cabal set on preserving the narrative that the election was not stolen, and they'd gut their mothers to do it.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Lawfare, cancelled commercials, and "lumpy pillows" smear?

There was a cabal set on preserving the narrative that the election was not stolen, and they'd gut their mothers to do it.
What can I say Mike, you asked for it and you got it and as far as your pillows being lumpy? They are for shit! And that is from personal experience.

Remember when Lindell said he would pay anyone $5 million that could prove his Trump election claims false...and someone did?
https://www.nytimes.com/2023/04/20/us/politics/mike-lindell-arbitration-case-5-million.html

Seems to me Lindell shot his own ass off.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Who now is gonna buy all the commercial space on half the Trump leaning news sites ?
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline LMAO

This is why it’s a better policy for business to concentrate on business, and not delve  into politics

I hope he recovers. His story is inspiring. The lesson  is never hook your wagon onto Trump
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
This is why it’s a better policy for business to concentrate on business, and not delve  into politics

I hope he recovers. His story is inspiring. The lesson  is never hook your wagon onto Trump

He didn't have FU money.  Never mess with the Gov unless you have it. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
He didn't have FU money.  Never mess with the Gov unless you have it.

You got that right.  Then you have Musk, which is the inverse.  Hint hint to the American Gestapo....  Don't mess with the richest man in the world. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.