Author Topic: Momo the monkey chugged beer, broke into a home while leading Indy cops on 24-hour chase  (Read 447 times)

Online Kamaji

Momo the monkey chugged beer, broke into a home while leading Indianapolis cops on 24-hour chase

By Katherine Donlevy
Published Oct. 5, 2023

He’s quite the party animal.

A nearly 24-hour-long search for an escaped pet monkey in Indianapolis finally ended Thursday — but not before the primate chugged a stolen beer, broke into a vacant house and caused some injuries.

Momo was safely nabbed by his owner’s brother after he busted into a home that is still under construction, said Lt. William Carter of the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department.

Officers were hot on his tail and quickly shut the doors, forcing Momo into a bathroom where he was ultimately cornered.

“That was more than enough monkey business for us,” the department said in a post on X, formerly known as Twitter, to announce Momo’s capture.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/10/05/momo-the-monkey-captured-after-24-hours-of-terrorizing-indianapolis/

Online DefiantMassRINO

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.