Author Topic: Prominent Atlanta ‘Stop Cop City’ BLM leader arrested in violent hit-and-run involving stolen vehicl  (Read 310 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Prominent Atlanta ‘Stop Cop City’ BLM leader arrested in violent hit-and-run involving stolen vehicle, multiple injured
10/05/2023 // News Editors // 510 Views

A prominent activist with the anti-police extremist group "Stop Cop City" was arrested and charged last week in Georgia after he allegedly stole a vehicle, crashed into other vehicles, then ran from the scene, according to authorities.
(Article by Katie Daviscourt republished from ThePostMillennial.com)

Matthew V. Johnson, 33, of Atlanta, Georgia has been charged with theft by taking, reckless driving, and hit-and-run, jail records show.

Johnson is accused of stealing a Mercedes-Benz from Express Oil Change and Tire Engineers on Sept. 29. He then went on a rampage and crashed the stolen vehicle into multiple vehicles before running from the scene. Police were able to catch up to Johnson and took him into custody, according to WSB-TV.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-10-05-atlanta-stop-cop-city-blm-leader-arrested.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson