Author Topic: Immigrants parade across El Paso border in chaotic scene  (Read 233 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Immigrants parade across El Paso border in chaotic scene
« on: October 06, 2023, 12:00:39 pm »
Immigrants parade across El Paso border in chaotic scene
© Provided by Washington Examiner

Immigrants frustrated after waiting on the southern side of the United States border wall staged a mass crossing late Tuesday, captured in a video that has since gone viral.

Several hundred immigrants stormed past Mexican authorities, chanting and cheering in a chaotic scene as they paraded toward the border, intent on crossing and being admitted through locked gates in the wall.

Mexican officials did nothing to stop the caravan. One officer smoked as he watched the group walk past him and others watched the group march by.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/immigrants-parade-across-el-paso-border-in-chaotic-scene/ar-AA1hKOfp?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=9c6f9728c9a8477bb036f624218ffacb&ei=137
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Immigrants parade across El Paso border in chaotic scene
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2023, 12:05:51 pm »
Too bad Biden sold off millions of dollars' worth of fencing for something like 10% of its value.  Now they will have to replace it - at a higher cost, I'm sure. :thumbsdown:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson