Author Topic: Putin threatens the West with total nuclear destruction leaving 'no chance of survival' in the event  (Read 1016 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Putin threatens the West with total nuclear destruction leaving 'no chance of survival' in the event of a strike on Russia as he warns his 'Satan-2' and 'Flying Chernobyl' missiles are ready for use in ranting anti-US speech

Putin said that no one in the world in their right mind would use nuclear weapons against Russia

By James Callery and Will Stewart and Matt Strudwick

Published: 11:43 EDT, 5 October 2023 | Updated: 16:59 EDT, 5 October 2023

President Vladimir Putin has threatened the West with total nuclear destruction leaving 'no chance of survival' in the event of a strike on Russia.

In a ranting anti-US speech, the dictator said his powerful 'Satan-2' and 'Flying Chernobyl' missiles are ready for deployment in an ominous doomsday warning.

Putin told a conference in Sochi: 'From the moment the launch of missiles is detected, no matter where it comes from - from any point of the world ocean or from any territory - such a number, so many hundreds of our missiles appear in the air in a retaliatory strike that there is no chance of survival there will be no single enemy left, and in several directions at once.'

The West has not threatened a first strike on Moscow and it is only his officials and an army of propagandists who have talked up the use of nuclear weapons in the Ukraine conflict.

Putin asked the West to understand that threats against Russia are 'absolutely unacceptable for any potential aggressor'.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12598295/Putin-vows-create-new-world-Russian-insists-Western-arrogance-started-war-Ukraine-trying-end-ranting-anti-speech.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

No worries, I'm sure Brandon's right on this.  *****rollingeyes*****
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
No worries, I'm sure Brandon's right on this.  *****rollingeyes*****

@libertybele

I doubt he even remembers who Putin is.

I am not  really very worried about him. I honestly think he is now "skating VERY close to thin ice",and if he keeps talking like that,it won't be long before he  is arrested and Russia has  a new ruler.

Not even Russian Generals want to  see their children glowing in the dark,and the US WILL respond to a nuclear attack in kind.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I think I'll watch Dr. Strangelove tonight.  I'm feeling nostalgist.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
He is going to drop a nuke or two on Ukraine and is daring the world to do something about it.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
He is going to drop a nuke or two on Ukraine and is daring the world to do something about it.

@bigheadfred

Not a chance. If he starts to talk seriously about doing something like that,the Politburo will replace him. Remember,they have wives and children living in and on the outskirts of Moscow too,and they don't want their families to be nuked anymore than you  do.

Offline PeteS in CA

The idea that LIEden would do a first-strike against Russia is patently absurd. Nor would Trump.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Kamaji

I believe the real subtext here is that this is primarily for domestic Russian consumption:  the Ukraine attacks are having a definite impact on Russian morale, and this sort of bluster is designed to shore up that morale.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

I grew up towards the end of the Cold War.  Every day I lived with the threat of nuclear annihilation.  No biggie.  Run, duck, cover, and take your iodine pills.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

A tactical nuke scenario is a nightmare IMO. Not sure if even Putin is crazy enough to do something like that. I'm not sure how reliable the Russian stockpile is, nor would I want to find out.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I grew up towards the end of the Cold War.  Every day I lived with the threat of nuclear annihilation.  No biggie.  Run, duck, cover, and take your iodine pills.

And kids today are freaked out about Globull Warming ending life on earth. 
Bunch of pikers.

Offline Kamaji

Yup.

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
As long as the Big Guy gets his cut, what difference does it make?
The Republic is lost.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I believe the real subtext here is that this is primarily for domestic Russian consumption:  the Ukraine attacks are having a definite impact on Russian morale, and this sort of bluster is designed to shore up that morale.

@Kamaji

I agree.

Putin is in serious political trouble over this failure.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
To ASSUME anything Putin has done in the last 1.5 years is rational is a huge mistake.  I believe we are closer to nuclear Armageddon than ever before.  Putin is irrational and Biden is dead from the neck up.  This combo does not make for a secure world.

And if what I read is correct, the Russian nuclear arsenal is substantially more up to date than the USA arsenal. 

To ignore what this guy is saying is foolish.  Just ask yourself what it will take for this maniac to do as he claims he will do.  I say it would not take much, and I can see him using tactical nukes in Ukraine.  And any response in kind by the USA and/or NATO would only escalate the confrontation.

The good news is that most of us would be vaporized  in seconds upon a full launch by both sides.  Certainly would satisfy the Bill Gates idiots/ilk who want to reduce the global population by just about any means.

Offline Hoodat

I'm feeling the love.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Wingnut

Offline Kamaji

To ASSUME anything Putin has done in the last 1.5 years is rational is a huge mistake.  I believe we are closer to nuclear Armageddon than ever before.  Putin is irrational and Biden is dead from the neck up.  This combo does not make for a secure world.

And if what I read is correct, the Russian nuclear arsenal is substantially more up to date than the USA arsenal. 

To ignore what this guy is saying is foolish.  Just ask yourself what it will take for this maniac to do as he claims he will do.  I say it would not take much, and I can see him using tactical nukes in Ukraine.  And any response in kind by the USA and/or NATO would only escalate the confrontation.

The good news is that most of us would be vaporized  in seconds upon a full launch by both sides.  Certainly would satisfy the Bill Gates idiots/ilk who want to reduce the global population by just about any means.

:mauslaff:

Offline Widget Jr

One Cuthbert Shaw has a running Russian Nuclear Threat File.

https://twitter.com/cuthbert_shaw/status/1685629198642085888. It was last updated in July. When Russia has nothing else to shock the west, they fall back on making nuclear threats. Dmitry Medvedev already admitted that the US has more working nuclear weapons that Russia.

[/size]
[/size]Putin's no chance of survival works both ways, and he knows it. He's just trying to work up support in Russia and scare the gullible in the west. He does it because for the last 20 months, it has worked for him.