Author Topic: ABC’s Hostin: Jim Jordan a Political Terrorist, ‘He’s a Chaos Agent’  (Read 688 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
ABC’s Hostin: Jim Jordan a Political Terrorist, ‘He’s a Chaos Agent’

Pam Key 5 Oct 2023

ABC legal analyst Sunny Hostin told her co-hosts Thursday on ABC’s “The View” that Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) was a political terrorist and “chaos agent.”

Hostin said, “I will say about Jim Jordan, he’s been called by his own party, by John Boehner, a political terrorist.”

She continued, “I testified in Congress about something so simple, cameras in courtrooms. He came in late. He looked disheveled and he immediately was screaming and yelling and terrorized me and the other experts on the panel. Describing him as a terrorist is exactly that.”

She added, “He’s a chaos agent and it came out of nowhere. He had no command of the subject we were talking about, which made it even scarier. The thought of him being the speaker of the house leads to more chaos.”

Co-host Sara Haines said, “I want to jump in on Ukraine aid. I know all of us understand the importance of this. I think sometimes when people hear about aid they start to yell, we have people that need help here. What they don’t understand is strategically while we’re able to give aid and other things we’re keeping our soldiers from having to be brought into to a World War III. It’s a chess game not checkers.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/10/05/abcs-hostin-jim-jordan-a-political-terrorist-hes-a-chaos-agent/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
ABC’s Hostin: Jim Jordan a Political Terrorist, ‘He’s a Chaos Agent’

Pam Key 5 Oct 2023

ABC legal analyst Sunny Hostin told her co-hosts Thursday on ABC’s “The View” that Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) was a political terrorist and “chaos agent.”

Hostin said, “I will say about Jim Jordan, he’s been called by his own party, by John Boehner, a political terrorist.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/10/05/abcs-hostin-jim-jordan-a-political-terrorist-hes-a-chaos-agent/

Damn she got Bernie:
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Hoodat

Oddly, I've never heard any of these leftists describe McCarthy that way.  Go figure.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline goatprairie

Damn she got Bernie:

Time for the people on The View to use the Cone Of Silence for their highly intelligent remarks to each other.
If nobody could hear them talk, people might not know how stupid they are.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Sunny is so self-righteous and sanctimonious she makes me long for the Spanish Inquisition.
The Republic is lost.

Offline goatprairie

Sunny is so self-righteous and sanctimonious she makes me long for the Spanish Inquisition.

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.

I hate when that happens.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.