Author Topic: Trump shares clip of AG Letitia James calling him an 'illegitimate president'  (Read 404 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Former President Donald Trump lobbed a series of attacks againt New York Attorney General Letitia James on Thursday, sharing clips of her vowing to challenge and sue him.

Trump has argued throughout the week that James is targeting him over political animus, labeling her "corrupt" and an "operative" for President Biden's re-election effort. He shared footage of James on the campaign trail in 2018 in which she denounces him as an "illegitimate president" and vows to sue him if elected.

"America is in uncharted territory. We are angrier and more divided than we have ever been at any point in our history since the Civil War," James says in the 2018 video. "At the eye of the storm is Donald Trump, ripping families apart, threatening women's most basic rights. I'm running for attorney general because I will never be afraid to challenge this illegitimate president."

"He should be charged with obstructing justice. I believe that the president of these United States can be indicted for criminal offenses. We would join law enforcement and other attorneys general across this nation in removing this president from office," she continues.

Trump later shared another compilation of her campaign appearances in which she repeatedly vows to sue him.

"THIS IS FROM 2018—WITCH HUNT!!" he captioned the post.

Posted by Anders Hagstrom
https://www.foxnews.com/live-news/donald-trump-new-york-ag-letitia-james-civil-trial
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Can't disagree with him on this one. Just another illustration on how blatantly prejudicial this prosecution is.
The Republic is lost.

Online Kamaji

Then maybe Trump should have been more ethical - less of a cheat - in his own business dealings?

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Wish I could post the video..it's on rumble but I get this

This video is restricted/private
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34