Author Topic: Philly DA to Judges: Take It Easy on ‘Fundamentally Law-Abiding’ Looters  (Read 693 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Philly DA to Judges: Take It Easy on ‘Fundamentally Law-Abiding’ Looters

AWR Hawkins5 Oct 202330
2:54

Philadelphia District Attorney (DA) Larry Krasner wants judges to weigh cases against looters on an individual basis and restrain themselves from being too hard on “fundamentally law-abiding” looters.

Krasner is a progressive with ties to billionaire George Soros. In 2017, WHYY reported that Soros gave nearly $1.7 million to Krasner’s campaign, helping him secure the DA office he currently holds.

In the wake of the highly publicized scenes of looting that occurred in Philly during past weeks, Krasner is now asking judges to keep in mind that the looters are not all the same; that some of them are actually “law-abiding,” FOX News noted.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/2nd-amendment/2023/10/05/philly-da-judges-take-easy-fundamentally-law-abiding-looters/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
This is a deliberate attempt to destroy our system of law and destabilize civil order. Pure treason that will never be prosecuted till voters start changing their ways.
The Republic is lost.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Where will the looters go after all the retailers shudder their urban locations?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Where will the looters go after all the retailers shudder their urban locations?

The Burbs! And Soros will fund the transportation no doubt. You can only transport so much on the subway.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Kamaji

:facepalm2:

Looters are not "fundamentally law-abiding"; they are the apotheosis of law-breaking, and the antithesis of law-abiding.

Offline PeteS in CA

With DAs like this, criminals do not need defense lawyers.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
The only looters caught were the very slow skinny ones, (according to my observation watching the few videos). Police tend to pick the easy ones to catch and let the healthier ones run on by. Women police officers tend to do so even more so unless helped. Survival of the fittest (more thuggish) in action. A stiff sentence (even just a threat of it) will loosen tongues to reveal those that make a living doing this stuff.

I would (as a judge) perhaps be more lenient on some with zero records if they spilled their full deck (screw snitches get stitches, they would know crime does time without singing), ... I would have it written on their report (not to be white washed away) so if they did it again then no playing, immediate jail. The repeat offenders, no deals, straight to jail, no penny bails either.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The only looters caught were the very slow skinny ones, (according to my observation watching the few videos). Police tend to pick the easy ones to catch and let the healthier ones run on by. Women police officers tend to do so even more so unless helped. Survival of the fittest (more thuggish) in action. A stiff sentence (even just a threat of it) will loosen tongues to reveal those that make a living doing this stuff.

The rule of the jungle herd is you don't have to be the fastest...just don't be the slowest.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
“fundamentally law-abiding” looter ...

Sounds like a brand-new term for the urban dictionary.