Author Topic: HOW THE FBI PLANNED THE JANUARY 6 OPERATION  (Read 255 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
HOW THE FBI PLANNED THE JANUARY 6 OPERATION
« on: October 05, 2023, 04:08:42 pm »
HOW THE FBI PLANNED THE JANUARY 6 OPERATION

Published: October 4, 2023

A nine-page study with the working title “1776 Returns” described how the FBI planned the January 6 operation.

Cara Castronuovo of The Gateway Pundit writes on a stunning development in the US government’s prosecution of the Proud Boys in February of this year.

It was found that the mysterious “1776 Returns” (pdf below) paper was actually written by the government.

A nine-page study with the working title “1776 Returns” described tactical tactics for the seizure of US federal facilities on January 6, 2021.

In court, it was established that the document’s author was an FBI agent and that the FBI was responsible for its creation.

Just before January 6th, a “love interest” called Erika Flores emailed the enigmatic paper to Proud Boy Chairman Enrique Tarrio’s Telegram address without his permission.

https://www.blacklistednews.com/article/85404/how-the-fbi-planned-the-january-6.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: HOW THE FBI PLANNED THE JANUARY 6 OPERATION
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2023, 10:52:18 pm »
The axiom has long been that the one(s) in the room most stridently calling for radical action that breaks the law and/or includes violence, arson, or explosives, is most likely to be a Fed infiltrator.

Expel them, shut them down, or, failing that, run, don't walk to the nearest exit or in the other direction.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

Re: HOW THE FBI PLANNED THE JANUARY 6 OPERATION
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2023, 10:58:35 pm »
The axiom has long been that the one(s) in the room most stridently calling for radical action that breaks the law and/or includes violence, arson, or explosives, is most likely to be a Fed infiltrator.

Expel them, shut them down, or, failing that, run, don't walk to the nearest exit or in the other direction.

:thumbsup: