Author Topic: Interviewing Biden ‘the saddest thing’ as he ‘couldn’t finish his sentences,’  (Read 471 times)

Offline Kamaji

Interviewing Biden ‘the saddest thing’ as he ‘couldn’t finish his sentences,’ ex-ESPN host Sage Steele says

By Melissa Koenig
Published Oct. 5, 2023

Former ESPN host Sage Steele said that interviewing President Biden was “the saddest thing” because he seemed confused and “couldn’t finish his sentences.”

“He struggled,” Steele said of the oldest president in US history, who “trailed off” on topics even more than two years ago.

“So forget about politics. I don’t care, I didn’t vote for him,” Steele told Bill Maher on his “Club Ransom” podcast Sunday, admitting she thinks Biden is “a terrible president.”

“However, that made me sad,” she said of his confusion.

“The human aspect of what we’re witnessing right now, to me, is heartbreaking,” she said of the now-80-year-old president facing escalating pressure over his age and a series of gaffes as he runs to stay in office.

Steele told the comedian that she interviewed Biden in March 2021 for a pre-recorded segment ahead of MLB’s Opening Day that year.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/10/05/interviewing-biden-the-saddest-thing-as-he-couldnt-finish-a-sentence-sage-steele/

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
 Interviewing Biden ‘the saddest thing’ as he ‘couldn’t finish his sentences,’ ex-ESPN host Sage Steele says
Story by Melissa Koenig •
1d

View on Watch
Former ESPN host Sage Steele said that interviewing President Biden was “the saddest thing” because he seemed confused and “couldn’t finish his sentences.”

“He struggled,” Steele said of the oldest president in US history who “trailed off” on topics even more than two years ago.

“So forget about politics. I don’t care, I didn’t vote for him,” Steele told Bill Maher on his “Club Ransom” podcast Sunday, admitting she thinks Biden is “a terrible president.”

“However, that made me sad,” she said of his confusion.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/interviewing-biden-the-saddest-thing-as-he-couldn-t-finish-his-sentences-ex-espn-host-sage-steele-says/ar-AA1hJWuh?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=ba4726fafb2d461693b310441976adc8&ei=92
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
We need to change the language and start yelling that in addition to the vast mafia like corruption of the Biden admin, he himself is declining so rapidly that he is no longer in control as Commander-in-Chief. He is mentally incapable and incapacitated, someone else is running the show, and we are living under a coup with an illegitimate govt.

Problem is who is going to take that torch?
The Republic is lost.

Offline libertybele

We need to change the language and start yelling that in addition to the vast mafia like corruption of the Biden admin, he himself is declining so rapidly that he is no longer in control as Commander-in-Chief. He is mentally incapable and incapacitated, someone else is running the show, and we are living under a coup with an illegitimate govt.

Problem is who is going to take that torch?

Someone other than Brandon has been running the show since day one.  His decline is completely evident now and it's only a matter of time before they can no longer proper him up.

Kamel of course is next in line .... the worst is yet to come.  :shrug:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

The president of the United States, everybody:

"Why do you think most people still don't feel positive or feel good news about the economy?"

BIDEN: "You turn on the television and there's not a whole lot about 'boy saves dog as he swims in the lake,' ya know? It's about 'somebody pushed the dog in the lake.'"

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1710334053801476508
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

UPDATE - this was posted today on X

Former ESPN host Sage Steele says her interview with Joe Biden was completely scripted & she was ordered to not deviate from the script at all.

https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/1775511689980694546
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org