Author Topic: Sen. Bob Menendez’s wife struck and killed a pedestrian with her car in 2018, police records show  (Read 540 times)

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Her Mercedes was badly damaged in the collision, and federal prosecutors allege she and her husband got a new one months later in a bribery scheme.

Sen. Bob Menendez's then-girlfriend, now his wife, struck and killed a pedestrian in December 2018, newly revealed police records show.

Four months after the incident, Nadine Arslanian and Menendez, D-N.J., were allegedly given a new Mercedes as a gift as part of what federal prosecutors have described as a bribery conspiracy to cash in on Menendez's power and influence. Police records indicate the fatal collision badly damaged Arslanian’s Mercedes.

The crash, which was first reported Wednesday by the Record newspaper of Bergen and The New York Times, happened on the night of Dec. 12, 2018, in the New Jersey town of Bogota.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/bob-menendezs-wife-killed-pedestrian-car-2018-police-records-show-rcna118876
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

Oooh, this scandal is getting juicy.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Dude that was killed walked out in front of her.  Jaywalker.  Really is a non story.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DB

Dude that was killed walked out in front of her.  Jaywalker.  Really is a non story.

Were there witnesses to that or just her word? And why wasn't she given an alcohol test at a scene of an accident where someone died? That's normally required in most places.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Were there witnesses to that or just her word? And why wasn't she given an alcohol test at a scene of an accident where someone died? That's normally required in most places.

:shrug:
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.