Author Topic: Criminals target almost a dozen cars in smash-and-grab string near Oakland International Airport  (Read 321 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Criminals target almost a dozen cars in smash-and-grab string near Oakland International Airport
by Luke Gentile, Social Media Producer
 October 04, 2023 11:27 AM

Almost a dozen vehicles were targeted in an hour at a shopping center mere minutes away from Oakland International Airport as smash-and-grab crimes continue to ravage California.

Oakland Airport Plaza is fast becoming a favorite location for looters due to its quiet ambiance as shoppers grab last-minute goods before catching their flights, according to a report.

"They're doing it when people are still in the car," an airport worker, who maintains he saw the string of break-ins occur, said. "Crazy."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/criminals-target-cars-smash-and-grab-near-airport
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
And you don't dare defend yourself in Mejifornia except to yell "don't hurt me, please!" or threaten to call a social worker. :whistle:
« Last Edit: October 05, 2023, 03:33:25 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson