Author Topic: “We Need a Miracle” – Arizona Sheriff’s Deputy Seriously Injured in Human Smuggling Bust  (Read 194 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
“We Need a Miracle” – Arizona Sheriff’s Deputy Seriously Injured in Human Smuggling Bust

Border Hawk
Oct 2, 2023

A law enforcement officer suffered serious injuries while trying to stop a human smuggling suspect who was driving under the influence in Arizona last week, according to authorities.

The incident unfolded in Cochise County late on Thursday night, and a recent update indicates the wounded man may be fighting for his life.

Cochise County Sheriff’s Office (CCSO) Deputy Chris Oletski was setting up spike strips on State Route 80 near Bisbee during a pursuit of a suspected illegal alien smuggler when he reportedly plunged over a guard rail.

“He was injured when a woman driving under the influence, smuggling individuals barreled towards him while he was deploying spike strips—He fell off 15 feet off a bridge,” News Nation correspondent Ali Bradley reports.

https://borderhawk.blog/we-need-a-miracle-arizona-sheriffs-deputy-seriously-injured-in-human-smuggling-bust/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson