Author Topic: Price controls have begun, food rationing is next in line as America is an out of control train barr  (Read 411 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Price controls have begun, food rationing is next in line as America is an out of control train barreling towards an economic collapse with no brakes
10/04/2023 // News Editors // 730 Views

In March of 2022, Brandon Smith, a writer from Alt-Market, made a bold prediction after seeing what was happening with gas prices, food prices and inflation. He spoke about the "inevitability of government rationing after price controls,"
(Article by Susan Duclos republished from AllNewsPipeline.com)

The stagflation threat worries me more than any other for a number of reasons, and it’s not just because of the potential for extreme poverty. As we all know, the strategy of “order out of chaos” is about creating enough desperation within a target population that the people are willing to give up their freedoms in exchange for a semblance of safety and normalcy. But what specific controls would the establishment seek out?

Stagflation has the ability to trigger much higher prices in necessities, while it simultaneously drags GDP down along with wages, jobs, manufacturing, etc. There is also the very real threat of government price controls, which would suffocate production and reduce the supply of goods even further. We are not quite to this point yet, but the danger is approaching fast.

It was incredibly eerie reading that this week, when we are seeing news of price and food controls, present day.

Price controls in Canada have been ordered by Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, who claims "Large grocery chains are making record profits. Those profits should not be made on the backs of people who are struggling to feed their families."

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-10-04-price-controls-have-begun-food-rationing-next.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline LMAO

Doesn’t Boy Justin Trudy Castro have advisors that can point out to him that price controls have failed every time  they’ve been tried?
« Last Edit: October 05, 2023, 08:49:01 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
From here on homesteading will be considered a revolutionary act.
The Republic is lost.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Nixon tried it. It did not work then.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis