Author Topic: More than $540,000 worth of cocaine seized from smuggler at Texas border crossing  (Read 184 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

More than $540,000 worth of cocaine seized from smuggler at Texas border crossing
Story by Ronny Reyes •
12h

US Customs and Border Protection officers seized more than $540,000 worth of cocaine at Eagle Pass Port, the Texas border crossing which has been at the center of a sharp surge of illegal immigration.

A 28-year-old US citizen, who was not publicly identified, was caught trying to smuggle 41 pounds of cocaine from Mexico through Eagle Pass on Sunday, according to the CBP.

Officials marked the American’s vehicle for inspection, with officers and K-9 units discovering 19 packages of the narcotic sealed away in a compartment beneath the car’s center console.

Homeland Security agents took the suspected smuggler into custody, with CBP officers estimating the street value of the cocaine at $547,510.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/more-than-540-000-worth-of-cocaine-seized-from-smuggler-at-texas-border-crossing/ar-AA1hHXHd?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=e4804f252f57490c9dac544b240a72a3&ei=52
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson