Author Topic: House of Horrors: 11 Illegal Aliens Among Men Accused of Gang Raping Girls in Small Minnesota Town  (Read 702 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
House of Horrors: 11 Illegal Aliens Among Men Accused of Gang Raping Girls in Small Minnesota Town

John Binder 3 Oct 2023

At least 11 illegal alien men are accused of having been involved in a house of horrors in the small town of Bemidji, Minnesota, where at least three young girls were drugged, tied up, and gang raped, according to local law enforcement.

Late last month, an 11-year-old girl presented herself at the Sanford Bemidji Medical Center’s Emergency Department to report that she had been sexually assaulted. The case was then turned over to the Bemidji Police Department where officers began looking for the residence where the alleged sexual assault occurred.

Police soon identified a residence at 1821 America Court NW in Bemidji as the location of the alleged sexual assault. The victim said she was staying with an adult male relative when he put her in a car with other men and she had a bag put over her head.

The men allegedly brought the victim to the residence at 1821 America Court NW, pushed her down a flight of stairs, forced her to consume alcohol, and tied her up. The victim alleges a man nicknamed “Panda,” later identified as 22-year-old Oscar Ernesto Luna of Mission, Texas, raped her while four men watched.

The victim said she was then gang raped by an unknown number of men.

Police said the victim described a house of horrors where another young girl was tied up and unconscious in a closet of the bedroom and that a 16-year-old girl was also tied up. Two other girls were also tied up, the victim said, as she was gang raped.

Luna, whom police identified through specific tattoos, was arrested on a warrant out of Hennepin County and also charged with first-degree criminal sexual conduct.

In addition, police said many men were found at the residence when they raided it — including 11 illegal aliens who were turned over to the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).

Police have said the investigation is ongoing.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/10/03/minnesta-police-illegal-aliens-men-involved-gang-rape-young-girls/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Just bringing their customs and heritage to 'murika wid dem.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

Just bringing their customs and heritage to 'murika wid dem.

This sickens me to no end.  So much for the argument that they are just here for a better life.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
This sickens me to no end.  So much for the argument that they are just here for a better life.

@libertybele

Sadly,most probable are here for that reason.

The problem is the Dims opened the flood gates to let ANYBODY in with no background check whatsoever,or even a legal application for admittance.

The DNC will OWN those votes.

If it were anyone but politicians doing this,it would be called "treason".

Offline libertybele

@libertybele

Sadly,most probable are here for that reason.

The problem is the Dims opened the flood gates to let ANYBODY in with no background check whatsoever,or even a legal application for admittance.

The DNC will OWN those votes.

If it were anyone but politicians doing this,it would be called "treason".

@sneakypete Wait till it happens to someone they are close to and love.  They'll change their tune real quick.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
 :pondering: They turned them over to the wrong department, should have turned them over to the department of fathers and uncles...out on the range.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete Wait till it happens to someone they are close to and love.  They'll change their tune real quick.

@libertybele

I suspect the chances of that happening are slim. The close  relatives on congresscritters and Senators are all prettty well-off financially,so the peons are unlikely to get close to one of them without getting arrested.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
I don't know about you, but one of the markings could be used for target practice (then switch to the others). One victim was just 11... good grief.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2023, 01:35:54 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
:pondering: They turned them over to the wrong department, should have turned them over to the department of fathers and uncles...out on the range.
Minnesota is known for 10,000 lakes...I'm sure they could find enough cinder blocks.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden’s America: Illegal Immigrant Gang Kidnaps Three Girls, Including 11-Year-Old, in Northern Minnesota and Rapes and Tortures Them – Not Making Headlines
By Jim Hoft Oct. 1, 2023 7:45 am

Three girls were kidnapped, tortured and raped by an illegal immigrant gang in northern Minnesota recently. One of the girls was an 11-year-old.

Bemidji is located in a rural area in northern Minnesota near the source of the Mississippi River.

22-year-old Oscar Luna was arrested at the scene. Several men were identified at the scene and transported by US Border Patrol to be processed as illegal aliens.

Via Pat Sweeney at Knox Radio.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/10/bidens-america-illegal-immigrant-gang-kidnaps-three-girls/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Mod2

Merged threads. Please search before starting a new thread.