Author Topic: What Is FEMA’s National Emergency Test REALLY About?  (Read 354 times)

Offline libertybele

What Is FEMA’s National Emergency Test REALLY About?
« on: October 04, 2023, 08:03:48 pm »
What Is FEMA’s National Emergency Test REALLY About?

FEMA will conduct a test of the nation's wireless emergency alert system on Wednesday, but its timing is a little ... interesting. For starters, Russia is testing its nuclear evacuation alert system as well. Plus, Glenn explains why he believes NO ONE should be in charge of an emergency alert system if they call your cell phone a "wireless." And should ANY president, let alone the 80-year-old one currently in office, be able to blast a message to all cell phones?.............

GLENN: So FEMA, and I'm doing this as a public service.

FEMA in coordination with the federal communications commission, the FCC. Will be conducting a nationwide test, of the emergency alert system.

The EAS, and the Wireless Emergency Alerts.
The WEA.

Now, when you think wireless, I think of my grandparents.

Turn on the wireless. That's what they used to call radios. But, no. That's what the federal government now calls your cell phone.

Wireless.

The WEA portion of the test, is going to be directed at all consumer cell phones tomorrow.

The text message will display in either English or in Spanish, depending on the language settings of the wireless, quote, handset.

Okay? I mean -- I just would like to point out, no one should be in charge of our emergency alert system. That calls your cell phone a handset. Or a wireless.

The EAS portion of the test, will be sent to radios and televisions.

Now, we used to have the EBS. The Emergency Broadcast System. What you're about to hear is only a test. Don't freak out.

Well, freak out a little bit. And I'll tell you after the tone goes off, whether you should freak out or not. We used to have that. And then we would have a tone.................

...............The White House has its own switch, that can take over all radio and television, for the EBS. So the president could address you immediately. Look, I have to stop all other communications to communicate to you and tell you, the absolute God's honest truth of what's happening................
I'm blowing the dust off it. Does it work.

Hello, testing. One, two. One, two.

I don't know. I don't know. So they're just testing it tomorrow.

And it's perfectly normal. It just hasn't been done in 12 years.

STU: Oh, good.

It's always good to keep on top of things...................
................Their test is of the emergency holy crap, get out of your house, only a third of Russia is going to survive...............

https://www.glennbeck.com/radio/what-is-femas-national-emergency-test-really-about

« Last Edit: October 04, 2023, 08:05:46 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.