Author Topic: Law Clerk Who Trump Can’t Criticize Ran As Democratic Candidate, Donated Thousands To Local Dems  (Read 630 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Law Clerk Who Trump Can’t Criticize Ran As Democratic Candidate, Donated Thousands To Local Dems

James Lynch
Investigative Reporter
October 04, 2023 10:49 AM ET

The New York State law clerk at the center of former President Donald Trump’s gag order previously ran as a Democratic candidate and donated thousands to local Democrats, records show.

Trump criticized Allison Greenfield, Principal Law Clerk to New York State Judge Arthur Engoron, on Truth Social on Tuesday for a picture she took with Democratic New York Sen. Chuck Schumer. Engoron issued a gag order Tuesday preventing Trump from criticizing his staff after the now-deleted Truth Social post.

Greenfield ran in the Democratic primary for a Manhattan civil court judge seat in 2022, her campaign website shows. She was labeled as one of the “most highly qualified” candidates in a February 2022 press release by the Manhattan Democratic Party announcing the results of its screening panel for judicial candidates. She ended up receiving two write-in votes in the June 2022 primary election for Democratic Judge of the Civil Court for the second municipal court district in New York City, election records show.

In addition, Greenfield has donated thousands to local Democratic candidates and branches as recently as May 2023, state and local campaign finance records show.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2023/10/04/allison-greenfield-trump-criticize-democrat-donate-thousands/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

She is a clerk for the judge, she is not the judge herself.  Further, last I checked, merely making political contributions does not per-se disqualify an individual from holding a position on the staff of a court, or even on the bench (if it did, plenty of conservative clerks and judges would have to be disqualified as well).

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Yeah, the clerk is irrelevant.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Trump needs to keep his mouth shut. How frustrating it must be to be his lawyer.  *****rollingeyes*****
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Trump needs to keep his mouth shut. How frustrating it must be to be his lawyer.  *****rollingeyes*****

Huge issue.  Blue-chip law firms never want to be put in that kind of position.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
She is a clerk for the judge, she is not the judge herself.  Further, last I checked, merely making political contributions does not per-se disqualify an individual from holding a position on the staff of a court, or even on the bench (if it did, plenty of conservative clerks and judges would have to be disqualified as well).

Trump would have to disqualify himself, he has donated so many times to democrats over the years that it would be hard to document all of it.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Kamaji

Trump would have to disqualify himself, he has donated so many times to democrats over the years that it would be hard to document all of it.

:silly:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

For an alleged billionaire born into privilege who previously donated to Dems, Tangerine Mussolini is quite the hypocritical crybaby.

Public officials are fair game.  Public employees are not.  Trump will get his @$$ thrown in jail if he keeps up this crap.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.