Author Topic: CBS's Catherine Herridge: "Political Figure 1" In Hunter Biden Documents Is Former VP Joe Biden  (Read 373 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CBS's Catherine Herridge: "Political Figure 1" In Hunter Biden Documents Is Former VP Joe Biden
Posted By Tim Hains On Date October 4, 2023
~3 minutes

CBS's Catherine Herridge looks into some of the documents released by House Republican investigators about Hunter Biden's international business dealings:

CATHERINE HERRIDGE, CBS NEWS: The Republican-led House Ways & Means Committee has released hundreds of new documents from the Hunter Biden investigation, and I want to walk you through exhibits 202 and 203.

Exhibit 202 is an email from Agusut 2020 sent by prosecutor Leslie Wolf to senior FBI and IRS investigators who are drafting a search warrant. Wolf tells them to keep the scope narrow and limited to potential violations of foreign lobbying laws, or FARA, and to remove references to "Political Figure 1."

So who is "Political Figure 1?" Well, that's explained in Exhibit 203. It is heavily reacted, but this is the draft warrant and it lists "Political Figure 1" as former Vice President Joe Biden.

The IRS whistleblowers have alleged they were blocked from following evidence that may have led to President Biden. We reached out to special counsel David Weiss and the Justice Department, who declined to comment. Weiss says he is working independently from the Justice Department.

President Biden and Hunter Biden have denied any wrongdoing.

Herridge also reported on the latest developments in the case where Hunter Biden is pleading guilty to lying on a felony gun safety offense.

more
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2023/10/04/cbss_catherine_herridge_political_figure_1_in_hunter_biden_documents_is_former_vp_joe_biden.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Around the Fall of 2020, when this story broke, it was summarily dismissed by the media as nothing more than a Russian Hoax.  Now they are willing to cover it only because the evidence that not only Hunter was involved, but so was the "Big guy." is overwhelming
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy