Author Topic: ‘They Keep Falling’: Joe Biden’s Poll Numbers Look Downright Awful  (Read 175 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
‘They Keep Falling’: Joe Biden’s Poll Numbers Look Downright Awful
Joe Biden’s age and concerns about the economy are hurting the president with voters. The latest IBD/TIPP Poll finds that only 36% of voters approve of the work Biden is doing as president, and 54% disapprove.

ByJohn Rossomando
Published1 min ago

Joe Biden’s age and concerns about the economy are hurting the president with voters. The latest IBD/TIPP Poll finds that only 36% of voters approve of the work Biden is doing as president, and 54% disapprove.

Joe Biden Has Poll Problems
His net approval fell 10 points, from -8% to -18%, since September. A month ago, 41% approved and 49% disapproved of Biden’s job performance.

“Biden’s approval rating among poll participants earning up to $75,000 actually was unchanged from September, with 35% approval and 54% disapproval,” Investor’s Business Daily reported. “Yet Biden’s support fell off a cliff among those earning more than $75,000.

This group of higher earners now disapproves of Biden 54% to 39%. Biden is back underwater among higher earners after 59% approval and 35% disapproval in September. Prior to that, higher earners disapproved of Biden 48%-41.5% and 47%-43% in August and July.”

https://www.19fortyfive.com/2023/10/they-keep-falling-joe-bidens-poll-numbers-look-downright-awful/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson