Author Topic: Relatives used Joe Biden’s name to achieve deals worth millions of dollars, says the Wall Street Jou  (Read 337 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Relatives used Joe Biden’s name to achieve deals worth millions of dollars, says the Wall Street Journal
10/02/2023 // Richard Brown // 2.5K Views

President Joe Biden built his political identity around his working-class background during a five-decade-long career in public office.

However, a recent investigation by the Wall Street Journal has revealed that various members of his family, beyond his son Hunter Biden, have leveraged the Biden name to advance their business interests, resulting in deals worth millions of dollars.

This practice has come under scrutiny as it raises questions about whether these family members unfairly profited from Joe Biden's political influence. The investigation has prompted a House Republican impeachment inquiry, examining whether the president himself benefited from or played a role in these financial ventures. (Related story: Hunter Biden, other members of Biden family received MILLIONS from business associate linked to CCP.)

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-10-02-relatives-benefit-from-biden-name-says-wsj.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson