Author Topic: THE LONESOME DEATH OF TYESHA EDWARDS  (Read 1031 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

THE LONESOME DEATH OF TYESHA EDWARDS
« on: October 03, 2023, 04:45:54 pm »
THE LONESOME DEATH OF TYESHA EDWARDS

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2023/10/the-lonesome-death-of-tyesha-edwards.php

In the early days of Power Line John and I wrote several columns for the local newspapers decrying the murder of 11-year-old Tyesha Edwards. Tyesha was doing her homework at the dining room table in November 2002 when she was caught in the crossfire of Minneapolis gangbangers. Myon Burrell was convicted twice of Tyesha’s murder and sentenced to life in prison.

In our columns we made three basic points: 1) Minneapolis has a serious gang problem; 2) it was not talked about publicly by Minneapolis municipal leaders because Minneapolis’s gangs are largely black, even though the primary victims of Minneapolis’s gang crime are black as well; 3) appropriate municipal leadership and law enforcement could take back the streets from the gangs, but the mayor (then Mauor R.T. Rybak) and the Minneapolis Chief of Police (then chief Robert Olson) had failed to provide such leadership.
Burrell’s sentence was commuted in 2020 by a pardon board including Minnesota Governor Tim Walz and Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison. Out on the streets, Burrell was free to offend again and recent charges suggest that he has done so.

Why did Walz vote to release him? It was all about the “science” — the “science” of teenage killers. “We cannot turn a blind eye to the developments in science and law as we look at this case,” said Walz. “We can’t shackle our children in 2020,” added Walz. “We need to grow as our science grows.”

8888crybaby Would that Burrell were in that grave rather than Tyesha. 8888crybaby
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: THE LONESOME DEATH OF TYESHA EDWARDS
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2023, 05:06:48 pm »

8888crybaby Would that Burrell were in that grave rather than Tyesha. 8888crybaby

With Walz along side him.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online mountaineer

Re: THE LONESOME DEATH OF TYESHA EDWARDS
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2023, 01:52:20 am »
Sad. That poor child.  :crying:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org