Author Topic: Hunter Biden set for second day in court as investigations continue  (Read 617 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hunter Biden set for second day in court as investigations continue
by Sarah Bedford, Investigative Reporter
October 03, 2023 06:00 AM

Hunter Biden will make his second court appearance on Tuesday as he faces three criminal charges related to his purchase of a firearm in 2018 and the possibility of further charges stemming from his foreign business dealings.

The court appearance is expected to be brief and uneventful, as lawyers for the president’s son have already indicated their client plans to enter a not-guilty plea, and a judge has already indicated the terms of his pretrial release are not likely to change substantially from what the court set during his first appearance in July.

However, the arraignment will mark a significant step in a case that, after years of developing quietly, has featured shocking twists and turns over the past several months.

President Joe Biden has remained largely silent on his son’s legal troubles since a plea deal offered to Hunter Biden by Delaware U.S. Attorney David Weiss, now a special counsel, collapsed in court on July 26.

That deal had included a pretrial diversion agreement for the alleged gun offense, meaning prosecutors had agreed not to bring charges on the matter in exchange for Hunter Biden adhering to a set of conditions set by the government.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/house/hunter-biden-set-for-second-day-in-court-investigations-continue
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Re: Hunter Biden set for second day in court as investigations continue
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2023, 02:07:02 pm »
Hunter Biden has arrived at the federal courthouse. I've read some mockery of his new prison haircut.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1709203844985483597
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2023, 04:51:44 pm »
Hunter Biden Pleads Not Guilty to Gun Charges, Tests Negative for Drug Use

Hunter Biden pleaded not guilty on Tuesday to three gun charges after undergoing random drug testing since his July 2023 court hearing.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/10/03/hunter-biden-pleads-not-guilty-to-gun-charges-tests-negative-for-drug-use/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2023, 03:52:59 pm »
Hunter Biden Had ‘Nervous Energy’ While Entering Courthouse, CBS Reporter Says
DC Enquirer, Oct 4, 2023

A CBS News reporter noted Hunter Biden exuded “nervous energy” as he entered a federal courthouse for arraignment on Tuesday.

Hunter Biden entered a not guilty plea in a federal court in Wilmington, Delaware, to three counts surrounding the purchase of a revolver. Biden was indicted on Sept. 14 by a federal grand jury on charges of illegally possessing a firearm while using illegal drugs, and for making false statements in the course of purchasing the firearm.

“This was an extraordinary scene that unfolded in the courthouse behind me, the son of a sitting president facing felony gun charges,” CBS Senior Investigative Correspondent Catherine Herridge said. “As Hunter Biden entered the courtroom on the second floor he passed by me, I was no more than about five feet away, and there was a sense of nervous energy, a nervous smile, a sense of real apprehension as we headed into the proceeding.”

"It lasted about 20 minutes. The federal judge asked the president’s son if he understood the charges, the potential serious penalties and that he had a right to remain silent, and to each he responded with a strong and soft voice, ‘Yes, your Honor,’” Herridge continued. “And when it came time to enter the plea that was done by his attorney, Abbe Lowell, who said, Mr. Biden pleads not guilty to the three charges.”

“What’s striking to me is that just two months ago, Hunter Biden entered this courthouse with the degree of optimism and a lot of confidence, but as we saw that plea deal collapse, and I was inside that courtroom, what we see now is that the chapter is not closing for Hunter Biden or for his family, or for his father, the president,” Herridge said.

https://dcenquirer.com/hunter-biden-had-nervous-energy-while-entering-courthouse-cbs-reporter-says?utm_source=89384

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2023, 05:01:14 pm »
Judge Jeanine says Hunter cut his hair to beat a hair drug test.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2023, 07:43:47 pm »
Judge Jeanine says Hunter cut his hair to beat a hair drug test.
A distinct possibility. What a loser.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2023, 08:02:07 pm »
Hunter Biden appeared "nervous" in federal court on Tuesday, a stark difference from his posture months ago when he thought a federal judge would rubber-stamp his sweetheart plea deal.

https://twitter.com/Rifleman4WVU/status/1709648510990061606

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2023, 08:03:21 pm »
Hunter Biden appeared "nervous" in federal court on Tuesday, a stark difference from his posture months ago when he thought a federal judge would rubber-stamp his sweetheart plea deal.

https://twitter.com/Rifleman4WVU/status/1709648510990061606

Maybe he forgot shave his ass.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley