Author Topic: White House ignores reporter pointing out there is 'no seat' for a disabled journalist as Biden ce  (Read 220 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

White House ignores reporter pointing out there is 'no seat' for a disabled journalist as Biden celebrates ADA
Story by Lindsay Kornick •
12h

Karine Jean-Pierre ignores questions about lack of seating for disabled journalists

Areporter’s question about having no seat for disabled journalists in the press briefing room was ignored by White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre on Monday.

During the latest press conference, a reporter asked Jean-Pierre about the lack of accommodations for journalists with disabilities. This came on the same day President Biden celebrated the Americans with Disabilities Act.

"Karine, about disability. There's no seat here in this room for disabled journalists," the reporter remarked.

Jean-Pierre ignored the comment and instead moved on to a question regarding there being any conversations between President Biden and House Speaker Kevin McCarthy.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/white-house-ignores-reporter-pointing-out-there-is-no-seat-for-a-disabled-journalist-as-biden-celebrates-ada/ar-AA1hB5jF?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=accaee980bf84f37a2c3023598ac6a13&ei=51#image=1
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Get a disabled journalist from Mejico to start attending and the problem will resolved very quickly. The WH don't care about no damn disabled Americans. 0380000
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson