Author Topic: Florida youth football player shoots 2 teammates during fight at practice  (Read 334 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Florida youth football player shoots 2 teammates during fight at practice
Story by David Propper •
6h

A youth football player shot and wounded two fellow athletes when an altercation during a Florida Pop Warner practice escalated to gunfire Monday night, police said.

During the fight, a youngster fetched a gun from a car and fired off one shot that hit two players around 8:20 p.m. at a sports complex 20 miles from Orlando, Apopka Police Chief Mike McKinley said during a press conference.

The alleged shooter was detained as authorities investigated. The gun was also recovered by police.

One player was hit in the arm and the other youngster was shot in the upper torso by the same bullet, McKinley said, stressing the information he had was only preliminary. Both were in stable condition.

The ages of the victims and alleged shooter were not known.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/florida-youth-football-player-shoots-2-teammates-during-fight-at-practice/ar-AA1hC0Uw?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=accaee980bf84f37a2c3023598ac6a13&ei=44#image=1
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The gun is not the problem.  The mental condition of the kid is the problem.  The gun shot no one until the kid decided to grab it and use it to "argue" with.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
The gun is not the problem.  The mental condition of the kid is the problem.  The gun shot no one until the kid decided to grab it and use it to "argue" with.
Of course there is no description of the shooter, but I'm going to make a guess that he was a member of the group that takes this kind of action after being 'disrespected'.