Poll

Will the Machine (dems/media) ever allow the Election of Trump, again?

No, they are horribly entrenched~91 Federal Indictments
7 (28%)
Only if Comealot is the dem nominee
2 (8%)
Yes This time, he will break through their wall
0 (0%)
It's more complicated than that
5 (20%)
This Poll needs more Pink Floyd
11 (44%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: November 16, 2023, 11:10:26 pm

Author Topic: Will the Machine (dems/media) ever allow the Election of Trump, again?  (Read 2772 times)

Offline corbe

As of now it looks like a repeat of 2020, IMHO.  Everyone, including himself, is keeping Trump out front and bidet is hiding, as much as a US resident can.

Pink Floyd - Welcome to the Machine (1975)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S8wllPmazM
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Re: Will the Machine (dems/media) ever allow the Election of Trump, again?
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2023, 11:32:03 pm »
@corbe

thank you so much for posting the video. One of the their best albums, imho (second best)
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2023, 11:45:18 pm »
I'll take Pink Floyd. But only if it has more cowbell.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2023, 12:18:11 am »
91 felonies ... no way are the going to let him run again.  Even with all of Trump's money, he'll never be re-elected.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpbbuaIA3Ds

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2023, 01:07:14 am »
No.

They need him too much. And as I've noted before, he's term-limited—and irrelevant—if he wins a second term. Trump being a lame duck takes away their straw man. The more he keeps running, the more he keeps sucking out all the air in the Republican Party... that neutralizes their opposition.

Trump is the key cog in the Democrats' quest for one-party rule. One could not think of a better wedge to divide and conquer the opposition then a man like Trump with a following like Trump. The more they arrest him, even if they convict him and throw him in jail, they can't stop him from running... and it just galvanizes the Trump base even harder. Short of him dying, there's really nothing they can (nor do they really want to) do to get rid of him. And if he loses, like he almost certainly will, Trumpland will insist fraud again and run yet again. But at what point does the GOP kick him to the curb? Based on this year's primary polling, never.

And that keeps the true reformers from ever being a realistic threat to them.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2023, 01:08:01 am by jmyrlefuller »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2023, 02:58:36 am »
No.

They need him too much. And as I've noted before, he's term-limited—and irrelevant—if he wins a second term. Trump being a lame duck takes away their straw man. The more he keeps running, the more he keeps sucking out all the air in the Republican Party... that neutralizes their opposition.

Trump is the key cog in the Democrats' quest for one-party rule. One could not think of a better wedge to divide and conquer the opposition then a man like Trump with a following like Trump. The more they arrest him, even if they convict him and throw him in jail, they can't stop him from running... and it just galvanizes the Trump base even harder. Short of him dying, there's really nothing they can (nor do they really want to) do to get rid of him. And if he loses, like he almost certainly will, Trumpland will insist fraud again and run yet again. But at what point does the GOP kick him to the curb? Based on this year's primary polling, never.

And that keeps the true reformers from ever being a realistic threat to them.
I think you are right, @jmyrlefuller .
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2023, 12:08:43 pm »
I don't think it's "the machine" that will prevent him from winning a second term. 

It will be the voters.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2023, 11:50:54 pm »
91 felonies ... no way are the going to let him run again.  Even with all of Trump's money, he'll never be re-elected.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpbbuaIA3Ds

@libertybele

IIRC,IF he wins this election,it will be illegal for him to  ever run for the office of President of the US again.

That is one reason I support him. He won't be looking at re-election starting the day he is sworn in. It's "4 years and out",period.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline corbe

« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2023, 11:55:40 pm »
I don't think it's "the machine" that will prevent him from winning a second term. 

It will be the voters.

Of Course, Trump's catastrophic failure in the General will be blamed on those 'damned Conservatives' that won't see the light, incidentally, they have disavowed US so many times in the last 9 Years.

Sen Cruz and Gov DeSantis have proved that.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2023, 12:20:58 am »
   I wish you were here. 

You should be sitting in Court with me each day, Jesus is.  "It's a Life Changing Moment", Trump Exclaimed.

Please keep your Donations* coming in, they help me.   

*I may be able to pay off my last Personal Attorney, who hasn't gone to jail yet, oh yea~he was once America's Mayor.

Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXdNnw99-Ic 

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2023, 08:23:28 am »
   I wish you were here. 

You should be sitting in Court with me each day, Jesus is.  "It's a Life Changing Moment", Trump Exclaimed.

Please keep your Donations* coming in, they help me.   

*I may be able to pay off my last Personal Attorney, who hasn't gone to jail yet, oh yea~he was once America's Mayor.

Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXdNnw99-Ic 

:facepalm2:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2023, 10:29:08 pm »
Maj Bill Martin,

It would be nice to believe it was up to the voters as you say, but one would have to have a fair and free election process, and that no longer exists in America.  Fact is, there is little difference between the USA and Russia in how honest our elections are today.

Anyone that believes the election in 2020 was honest is an outright idiot or dead from the neck up.  I have been elected with 87% of the vote, and I worked like a maniac to get that outcome.  Being from Pennsylvania, I know all too well how corrupt the elections are in PA.  Heck, Philly and Pittsburgh have not had a Republican mayor in 100 years.  in Pittsburgh, no one runs on the Republican ticket usually.  Why waste the time?

What happened in the mega counting center in the Philly area says it all.  Marching back poll watchers 75 yards, and then mounting poster boards so they could not see anything going on spells only one thing:

C   H   E   A   T   I   N   G   !

To think or believe anything else is just plain stupidity.  In 2024, they will be more blatant than in 2020, but it will not matter for the Republicans as part of the Uniparty will do or say nothing, and the corrupt SCOTUS led by that POS Roberts will not stand up either if there is a challenge.

Simple question, how many elections have to be fixed before you admit our republic is gone, just like Hitler's Germany.  It was the Weimar republic and then it became Hitler's Nazi Germany.  We are so close to that sh*t happening here it is scary.  As Biden so accurately pointed out when asked about a challenge, he said, 'what do they have, I got F-16s and nuclear weapons'.  That maggot actually indicated he would use nuclear weapons upon USA citizens.  He should have been immediately removed subsequent to that statement as unfit for POTUS.

We have 4 more years of the perfect idiot as POTUS!!!  And the other perfect idiot as VP.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2023, 10:30:30 pm by jafo2010 »