Author Topic: Suspect allegedly worked for Tucson couple facing federal charges in connection with multiple smuggl  (Read 207 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Suspect allegedly worked for Tucson couple facing federal charges in connection with multiple smuggling events

EL PASO, Texas (Border Report) – Federal authorities are holding two men and a woman in connection with 10 separate migrant smuggling events in a 16-month span in Southern Arizona.

According to federal court documents, Edward Anthony Peralta, Britni Cheyenne Bates and Jeffrey Bukki Jaimez allegedly conspired to transport at least 35 foreign nationals with no legal basis to be in the U.S. from the Mexico-Arizona border to the interior of the country.

Peralta and Bates first came to the attention of law enforcement in February 2022, when U.S. Border Patrol agents and Arizona Department of Public Safety officers stopped a 2017 Jeep Cherokee with New Mexico license plates carrying three unauthorized migrants in the back along State Route 90 near Benson.

https://www.borderreport.com/immigration/border-crime/driver-claims-hes-made-100-migrant-smuggling-runs-through-arizona/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson