Author Topic: Homewreckers? The Next Batch Of Appliances That Biden Plans To Regulate Aggressively  (Read 160 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY JUST THE NEWS STAFF ON OCT 2, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Homewreckers? The Next Batch Of Appliances That Biden Plans To Regulate Aggressively

biden-gas-stoveThe Joe Biden administration continues to use executive authority to regulate popular household appliances at an unprecedented level, with claims that their changes will save consumers money and help slow climate change and its alleged effects on the environment.

Though the latest set of restrictions the administration is mandating is for gas-powered furnaces, that is only the latest and far from the last. [emphasis, links added]

“According to the current federal Unified Agenda, a government-wide, semiannual list that highlights regulations agencies plan to propose or finalize within the next 12 months, the Biden administration is additionally moving forward with rules impacting dozens more appliances,” according to Fox News.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/homewreckers-the-next-batch-of-appliances-that-biden-plans-to-regulate-aggressively/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson