Author Topic: Diversity, Division, Disintegration  (Read 199 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Diversity, Division, Disintegration
« on: October 02, 2023, 11:56:56 am »
October 2, 2023
Diversity, Division, Disintegration
By Peter J. Sandys

What is wrong with the U.S.? What is wrong with the Western world? Indeed, they are coming apart.

The terms “racist,” “racism,” and “hate” are now commonplace charges and allegations in political discourse and the sphere of public opinion where whites are called to ceremonially denounce the “white privilege” into which they were born.

The destiny of migrants illegally crossing the southern borders of the U.S. and the European Union is to replace white Americans and Europeans. As the ongoing invasion continues, native-born white Americans and Europeans have practically stopped reproducing themselves. Any such voluntary downturn in the birth rate has always been a sign of internal agony, collapse of society, social upheaval, and decaying civilization.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/10/diversity_division_disintegration.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson