Author Topic: Tennessee Schoolchildren, Ages 16 and 6, Shot While Exiting Bus; Suspect Arrested, Police Say  (Read 322 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Tennessee Schoolchildren, Ages 16 and 6, Shot While Exiting Bus; Suspect Arrested, Police Say
Story by Todd Betzold •
20h

Two children were shot and injured in Nashville and now police have announced a man has been arrested in connection with the shooting.

On Sept. 11, officers responded to the Cumberland View neighborhood in Nashville after receiving a 911 call saying a juvenile had been shot while they were getting off a school bus, WKRN reported.

Responding officers found two injured children. A 16-year-old was suffering from a gunshot wound to the right shoulder and was transported to Vanderbilt Pediatrics. A 6-year-old was taken to TriStar Centennial Medical Center in a private vehicle and treated for a graze wound to the back, according to authorities.

Nashville police searching for wanted man after teen, kid injured in shooting
Security cameras from the area allegedly captured 22-year-old Sylvester Buford recklessly firing shots toward the bus and children, WKRN reported.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/tennessee-schoolchildren-ages-16-and-6-shot-while-exiting-bus-suspect-arrested-police-say/ar-AA1hx1q0?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=1d5159f105fb4f4ca61cdaf31ede7e1f&ei=49#image=1
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
In cities with no cash bond, he'd already be back on the street - probably with his gun. :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson